Matching Sibsets

If we lived in a world where sibsets were expected to be “matching” (something most of us avoid), what would you choose? Essentially, are there any names you love but avoid because they would be too matching?

For girls, I would definitely have a sibset with Esm”, [name]Alma[/name], and [name]Bluma[/name]. I’m really starting to like [name]Alma[/name] and [name]Bluma[/name], but I really don’t see myself using them with Esm”.

For boys, I would probably go with a matching first letter: [name]Dashiell[/name], Diggory, [name]Donovan[/name], and [name]Douglas[/name]! [name]Dash[/name], Digg, [name]Don[/name], & [name]Doug[/name]! I love it!!

I’d love to hear yours!

• [name]Sydnee[/name]

I love alot of -ey ending names, [name]Riley[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Miley[/name] but they are too rhyme-y.

Also I love [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] but yeah, not a good idea I guess.

There are alot of names I love that dont go together. If I had it my way i would have daughters named [name]Riley[/name], [name]Logan[/name], [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Reese[/name]. But two R’s and 1 syllabled versus 3 2 syllable sisters? I guess I just want my sibset to be perfect! No first letter alike, even syllables and letters,no rhymey ending… and i have to love it! For now its [name]Noah[/name] istead of [name]Reese[/name].

Personally I’ve always liked the same first initial sibsets, but then again I also like alliterative names, so it seems like anything with alliteration is good with me. The only problem is is you have 4 or 5 kids by the end you might be stuck giving out names you don’t really love. I think if you plan ahead and pick a letter with a lot of options for you it’ll work. My grandma did a match set in a much worse way: rhyming. My mom and both my aunts have two syllable names that end in -a.

I would use [name]Declan[/name], [name]Gavin[/name] and [name]Fintan[/name] as brothers.
All the -n endings are too much for me… but if it was expected… :slight_smile:

I guess if they had to be matching I’d have to say I like:
for boys:

[name]Declan[/name] and [name]Camden[/name]

[name]Dash[/name], [name]Rush[/name], and [name]Jett[/name] I would never have three kids with these names because they are so similar but I [name]LOVE[/name] these names

for girls:

Hollyn and [name]Ashlyn[/name]

[name]Auden[/name] and [name]Camden[/name]

[name]Aspen[/name] and [name]Haven[/name] lovelovelove

Kittson and Copeland

Definitely the alliteration of c’s for girls, [name]Chelsea[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Clementine[/name], and [name]Cecelia[/name]

or J’s for Boys:
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]

I also like names that end in A
[name]Stella[/name], [name]Vera[/name], [name]Zelda[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name]