matchy match? what about double consonants?

Our last name is [name]Kennedy[/name] and I have always resisted even considering any name beginning with the hard c or k sound. But now I find myself liking the name [name]Cora[/name] (although with all the mentions it’s been getting on here I am worried that it might be too popular for my taste) but I don’t know if it sounds silly to have the first sounds match. Opinions?

It would be helpful to hear some examples.

[name]Cora[/name] is a beautiful name. [name]Cora[/name] [name]Kennedy[/name] sounds just fine. Be sure to give her a long middle name though that leads to other options.

Such as:

[name]Cora[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Kennedy[/name] for example so she could choose to go by lots of nick names

[name]Cora[/name]-[name]Beth[/name]
[name]Liz[/name]/[name]Lizzie[/name]
[name]Beth[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Libby[/name]
[name]Cory[/name]
[name]Cory[/name]-[name]Beth[/name]

Lots of options in case she personally doesnt like the sound of just her first and last name. She can go by “[name]Cora[/name]-[name]Beth[/name] [name]Kennedy[/name]” which is a little less like a commercial product. (like “Krispy Kreme” and “Meow Mix”)

For instance, I write my first and middle name out but all my friends just call me by my first name.

But in yearbooks, checks, ect, my middle name is there to switch up the flow.

I have a double letter name and its fun. I like [name]Cora[/name] [name]Kennedy[/name].