Max has arrived!

Hello berries!

On [name]June[/name] 8, little [name]Max[/name] was born a few days ahead of schedule, healthy and screaming! We’ve already been allowed to go home :slight_smile: He’s absolutely beautiful, and his name fits him perfectly!

I decided to go with M”ximo [name]Leif[/name] for his full name. [name]Leif[/name] is my father’s middle name, and it was such an emotional moment when I announced his name to my family. I hadn’t been giving them any hints on possible names during the pregnancy, so they were so eager to know! When I got to hold [name]Max[/name] for the first time, I said, “Hello little [name]Max[/name].” My mom started crying, and then when I turned to my dad and said, “[name]Say[/name] hello to M”ximo [name]Leif[/name]”, my dad started crying too. It was a beautiful moment :slight_smile:

[name]Even[/name] better, my brother (who’s 15) had brought a present for me to the hospital, and it was a copy of Where the [name]Wild[/name] Things Are (both of our favorite book as kids). The name [name]Max[/name] was obviously meant to be :slight_smile:

Thank you all so much for your help and support!
~ [name]Hayden[/name]

Congratulations! [name]Love[/name] that his name has such a special meaning for you and for him! Enjoy your baby :slight_smile:

[name]Maximo[/name] [name]Leif[/name] is such a handsome name, and it’s so lovely that your family love it. Where the [name]Wild[/name] Things Are is a great book, too!

[name]Auburn[/name]

That is so sweet! Congratulations :slight_smile: [name]Maximo[/name] [name]Leif[/name] is a fabulous name, lucky little guy!

I must say you are a super daughter giving little [name]Max[/name] those names which meant so much to your parents. What a special moment and what a special bond your parents will have with their grandson,

Congratulations, enjoy every moment.

Congratulations! And what an adorable name. I’ve been thinking of using [name]Max[/name] as well. Like you, I’m a fan of “Where the [name]Wild[/name] Things Are” and that just makes me love the name even more!

Congratulations! M”ximo [name]Leif[/name] is a fantastic name! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love the name AND the story behind it!

[name]Sincere[/name] congratulations on the arrival on your little bundle of joy :slight_smile:
M”ximo [name]Leif[/name] is a truly beautiful name.
Best wishes to you all :slight_smile:

Congrats [name]Hayden[/name] on the baby boy! [name]Maximo[/name] [name]Leif[/name] is a stunning name.

Congrats [name]Hayden[/name]! I really [name]LOVE[/name] his name!!! I know you will be an amazing mother. Thank you for sharing your story with us and good luck.

Hello again Nameberry :slight_smile:

Thank you all from deep within my heart for the congratulations and compliments! They truly mean a lot to me.

I know its been a long time since I’ve been on Nameberry, and I wanted to just let you guys know how [name]Max[/name] and I are doing. [name]Max[/name] is a little over 3 months, and he is getting so big! [name]Every[/name] day I learn new things about him, and he is a truly amazing little person. He’s awesome. :smiley:

As I mentioned before, I’m only 19, and [name]Max[/name] was an oopsie-baby. I’m a single mom, and at first I was really nervous about going at this alone, but I am so thankful and lucky to have an awesome family - over the summer, I’ve been living with my parents and they have been amazing. I didn’t want [name]Max[/name] to be the kid raised just by his grandparents because his mom couldn’t handle him, and I did not let that happen. But, my parents were able to give me advice and help me out when things got a little tough. And while I’m a bit sad that [name]Max[/name] won’t have his biological dad in his life, I think my 15-year-old brother [name]Brody[/name] is already stepping up to be a good role model and positive male influence in his life, and [name]Max[/name] grins every time he sees him. I’m going back to college in a few weeks - I made that a priority since I know a college degree will definitely help [name]Max[/name] and I later on.

When I was looking for names, you guys gave me some great life advice, and I have taken everything you said and remembered it.

Anyway, I know this was long and probably kind of random, but I’m just thankful to you guys for helping me pick out a wonderful name and just being supportive when I really needed it. When I’m older, I hope to have more kids, and maybe someday M”ximo will have a little sister named [name]Ingrid[/name] or a little brother named R”o, [name]Sebastian[/name], or [name]Finnian[/name]!

:] [name]Hayden[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Hayden[/name],

This is so funny because only this morning I started wondering what you had named your son-- such a random thought to have since I read your story months ago! He has a beautiful name and I am so glad that you and he are happy. I am almost 21 and can only imagine how difficult it would be to have a child at this time in my life, but it sounds as though you are doing an amazing job and have the full support of your family. Congratulations and good luck!

[name]Jackie[/name]

It’s good to hear that you and [name]Maximo[/name] are doing well. I think you’re decision to go to college is a very responsible one, and it sounds like [name]Max[/name] is going to grow up with a very caring mother, and plenty of relatives who love him very much, despite the absence of his biological father.

And I completely love your other favourite names, especially [name]Ingrid[/name] and [name]Finnian[/name]!

[name]Auburn[/name]