Maxwell for a girl?

Reportedly this is what [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] is naming her daughter. It is her husband’s middle name and his grandmother’s surname I believe.

Not another one!

Didn’t [name]Lindsay[/name] [name]Sloane[/name] just name her daughter [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Lue[/name]?

Really?

Wow. I’m shocked, mostly because [name]Lindsay[/name] [name]Sloane[/name] just used it, and even though she isn’t a particularly big or relevant celebrity it still seems weird that [name]Jessica[/name] would use that name right after another celebrity did.

I’m also shocked because I just don’t get the appeal of [name]Maxwell[/name] on a girl at all.

I think [name]Maxwell[/name] is a great name for a boy! I think it’s terrible for a girl!!

hmm "[name]Maxwell[/name] " for girls, i think not good name for girls.

I’m hoping that [name]Maxwell[/name] or [name]Maxi[/name] are just rumors and she’ll pick something better. Maybe the town where she’s from - [name]Abilene[/name]! Now that would be lovely!

I loveee [name]Maxwell[/name], on a BOY. If she wants a [name]Max[/name] to honor the DH, why not [name]Maxine[/name]? I don’t particuarilly love it but just don’t steal [name]Maxwell[/name] from boys!

Mixxi and [name]Maxine[/name] will be good for girls… what you think?