Maya Rudolph & Paul Thomas Anderson

[name]Maya[/name] [name]Rudolph[/name] and [name]Paul[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Anderson[/name] recently announced that she’s pregnant with their fourth child! Their older three have great names - [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lucille[/name], and [name]Jack[/name]. The younger two children’s middle names aren’t known as far as I know, but [name]Pearl[/name]'s is [name]Minnie[/name], after [name]Maya[/name]'s mom.

Any predictions for a younger sibling to [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lucille[/name], and [name]Jack[/name]?

I’m so happy for them, those two are precious together.
I guess the new baby’s name will be something old-school, beautiful and classy like the names of their older kids.

I think it will be a nice vintage name that not to unheard of.

I think [name]Frederick[/name] would be fantastic on a boy for them! Also, [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Rupert[/name] would be super cute with their childrens’ names. For girls, something stylish yet classy: Maybe [name]Olive[/name], [name]Florence[/name], [name]Jean[/name] or [name]Mabel[/name].

I thought her daughter was [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]?

Nope, [name]Pearl[/name]'s middle name is [name]Minnie[/name] after [name]Maya[/name]'s mum, [name]Minnie[/name] Riperton.

Oooh I cannot wait to see what they name their next child: [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lucille[/name] and [name]Jack[/name]-swoon.