Me again

Personally I prefer [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. [name_m]Can[/name_m] you use [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] as a second middle name? [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] is lovely combo!

1 Like

I think both names go well with your sibset. I like the flow of [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] the best though!

1 Like

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] is perfect!

I vote [name_u]Willow[/name_u] :blush:

Definitely [name_u]Willow[/name_u]! It’s a beautiful name, works perfectly with the middle name, and sounds perfectly matched to the other kids! I think [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] sounds gorgeous.

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] are both beautiful with your other kiddos! I think personally I would prefer a [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], but [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is so sweet and comes with one of my favorite nns - [name_f]Lola[/name_f]! - so I can see the struggle. You sound less sure about [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] though… if you said “Okay, she’s Willow” today, do you have any reservations like you do with [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]?

I love both and I adore both with the siblings names! I see why it’s such a tough decision :slight_smile:

I think I slightly prefer [name_u]Willow[/name_u] for you as it continues the nature/word names of your other girls