Meredith, Meriday, Meridale or Meriweather?

I still feel [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is perfect for me but I am considering those other three choices too! To be fair, I only tried it out online, my friends / school and my family, but I’m thinking about alternatives. I love the nickname [name_u]Merry[/name_u] and this Victorian vibe, so the other two choices would be alright too.

Also another question: Should I keep Auray or Aurei as a middle? Still love it a lot and to be honest feel it is perfect for me, but I am considering some other little choices before to be totally sure. [name_u]Or[/name_u] just change it? I thought of [name_u]Camille[/name_u] but it might be too femenine in the Anglosphere (although I do even not live there?) maybe even Averil(l), [name_u]Vivendel[/name_u] or [name_u]Nico[/name_u] would be cool, but I have no idea.

Thank you!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] and [name_m]Meriweather[/name_m] the best
I think Auray/Aurei are really lovely but I also think [name_u]Vivendel[/name_u] is cool too x

1 Like

[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is my favorite of the four. I do love [name_m]Meriweather[/name_m] as well, but it feels a little too lofty and fantastical to be a first name—which might make it perfect as one, but also holds me back personally! [name_u]Merry[/name_u] is a great nickname. I love that. :heart_eyes:

Auray is a cool middle, and I like [name_u]Vivendel[/name_u] a lot too. Auray feels a little more fitting in terms of flow with [name_u]Meredith[/name_u].

If you’re unsure about changing it, maybe let it be for a while… consider your favorites, but know that you’ve got plenty of time to choose. There’s no pressure, and they’re all good picks.

[name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is still my favourite! I do enjoy the fun feel of Meriday too :slight_smile:

I like Aurei as a middle and I’d keep it if you feel like it suits you :slight_smile: [name_u]Averill[/name_u] or [name_u]Nico[/name_u] sound good too

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], though Meriday is fun and charming too. I feel like it might be cool to use [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] as your real name, but then use Meriday as a name for online or when you have to come up with a name for bowling and kahoot!s and stuff (unless it’s just me who worries way too much about coming up with names for games).
For a middle, I love [name_u]Vivendel[/name_u], but I don’t love how it sounds/looks paired with [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]. I would choose [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] Aurei or [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Averill[/name_u]. For Meriday I’d go with Meriday [name_u]Vivendel[/name_u] or Meriday [name_u]Averill[/name_u].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your suggestions!

1 Like

I think [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] is the best! Auray fits well. [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_u]Averil[/name_u], [name_u]Vivendel[/name_u] or [name_u]Nico[/name_u] would also be cool. [name_u]Nico[/name_u] seems very masculine to me though.

1 Like

Out of these four, I really like [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] and Meriday! I also love the nickname [name_u]Merry[/name_u] :slight_smile: Meridale is really cool, but I tried saying it out loud and to my ears, it sounds too similar to “Airedale” (a dog breed). But if that doesn’t bother you, I say go for it!
[name_m]Meriweather[/name_m] is lovely and unique, but it also reminds me of the [name_f]Disney[/name_f] character.
[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite first-name-middle-name combinations are [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Vivendel[/name_u] and Meriday [name_u]Nico[/name_u], but I also really love Auray/Aurei.

I like [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] the best