Middle name and nickname for Anjelica

Hi, I am not expecting or anything like that but me and my fiancé are thinking of baby names for the future. It took a long time and we are not 100% sure but we are thinking [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f], my name is [name_u]Angel[/name_u] and I love that it means “like an angel”. We are having a few problems with nicknames (I’m not a fan of [name_u]Angie[/name_u]), we preferably would like a nickname as all the other names we like have nicknames.
We are also unsure about a middle name, we like these:
[name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Rosaria[/name_f]-unsure if this is too much like ARGH which pirates say and it is a pun
[name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]-unsure if this sounds good or not and if it sounds too much like ape
[name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]-though we like this, my fiancés surname begins with C so it would be ABC
[name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Stefania[/name_f]-unsure if it flows well together
I would love to hear suggestions, my fiancé is Italian and I am half Greek and half [name_u]French[/name_u] so it would be nice to have the middle names with those origins but it isn’t a main thing.
Thanks in advance

Thank you, I just worried because I don’t want her to be teased for the ABC initials or if it looked odd. Thank you for the nickname suggestions, I love [name_u]Cali[/name_u], [name_f]Andie[/name_f] and [name_f]Nell[/name_f], I have always thought [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] sounded cute so that would be a good way to use it.

1 Like

Okay, that’s great. Thank you again, you’ve been a big help :slightly_smiling_face:

[name_u]Nick[/name_u] name jelly :star_struck:
[name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]?
[name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]?

1 Like

Thank you. Jelly is cute and I love those middle names. [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] in particular sounds good :heart:

2 Likes

Celeste means heavenly so anjelica [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] sounds so sweet.

1 Like

Aww, that is sweet! I love it :heartpulse:

1 Like

Anjelica [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is adorable! I love [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and also don’t think the initials are a problem. I would’ve said Jelly as a nn as well, [name_f]Nell[/name_f] or [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] are a great ideas too!!

2 Likes

Anjelica [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is cute and i think ABC initials is kind of cool!

Annie, [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_u]Allie[/name_u] and Lissy could be other nn

1 Like

Anjelica [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] are stunning!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]! [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] and [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are lovely names as well.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]! I know a girl named [name_u]Julie[/name_u] who goes by Jel sometimes and I think that could be a cute nickname as well

2 Likes

I really like [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] such a pretty combination & I think jelly is adorable nickname!

1 Like

Anjelica [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is lovely! I don’t think it has an “ape” sound at all.

1 Like

Anjelica [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is pretty!! Or [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]?

1 Like

What about…

Anjelica [name_u]Boo[/name_u]
[name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_u]Gale[/name_u]
[name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Lally[/name_f]
[name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] [name_f]Empress[/name_f]

LMK what you think!!

Thank you. [name_f]Lally[/name_f] is nice and cute, [name_f]Empress[/name_f] is quite cute as well. Not too sure about using [name_u]Boo[/name_u] however, it is cute. And [name_u]Gale[/name_u] sounds really good with [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f].

1 Like

Just wanted to say another thank you to you all.
We are either going to use the nickname [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] or Jelly.
We love the middle names [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_u]Rae[/name_u] but our main favourites are [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], we love the angel meaning of [name_f]Anjelica[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] means Bringer of [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] means [name_f]Heavenly[/name_f] so we love how it ties.

1 Like