middle name dilemma! Can I have your opinions please?

[name]Hi[/name],
I was after a bit of advice on which middle name you like the most/ fits well with the first name [name]Cecily[/name]. The choices are:

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Valentina[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

Thank you so much!

Great names! I like [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name] best but [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is also nice.

[name]Cecily[/name] is a lovely name!
I think [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Valentina[/name] have the best sound to them - my personal favourite is [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name], because I just love those names so much, but they are both beautiful.

I adore [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name]–that is such a great combo. [name]Valentina[/name] is too many syllables, to my ear. And [name]Juliet[/name] is cute, but [name]Violet[/name] just seems to go better with [name]Cecily[/name] in terms of a vintage, frilly, English feel. [name]Love[/name] it.

[name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name]!

Another vote for [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name]! But I think that [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is also lovely.

One more for [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Violet[/name]! :slight_smile: (I think it’s gorgeous!)

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

Thx a lot to everyone who has replied!! V helpful!