See the results of this poll: Middle name for Annika

Respondents: 27 (This poll is closed)

• Annika Bryn : 3 (8%)
  • Annika Claire : 3 (8%)
  • Annika Jane : 16 (44%)
  • Annika Mae : 5 (14%)
  • Annika Paige : 8 (22%)
  • Annika Reese: 1 (3%)

Because [name]Annika[/name] has such strong consonants, it’s difficult to pronounce a middle name with a strong consonant at the beginning. I’m definitely a fan of [name]Annika[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

I really like [name]Annika[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Annika[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. I have a friend who’s [name]Annika[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and I think her name is lovely!

I like [name]Annika[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

I like the twist-on-a-classic, spunky [name]Annika[/name] with a very traditional, classic middle… so [name]Annika[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is my vote. I like [name]Annika[/name] [name]Claire[/name], but the double “k” sound throws me off. I like [name]Annika[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] too :slight_smile:

I just realized that the meanings for [name]Annika[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] are pretty darn close - maybe too close so I may have to find an alternate :confused:
[name]Annika[/name]'s meaning is [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Jane[/name]'s meaning is graced with God’s favor/ God is gracious… Thoughts??