Middle name for Arrow

We are officially trying for number one this month! So I of course am super excited to brain storm names. What middle name would you pair with [name_m]Arrow[/name_m]? The only two we have are [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Caius[/name_m] and [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] but I am not totally in love with those. Our last name is 3 syllables and starts with an S. [name_f]TIA[/name_f]!

Congrats and good luck!

I love [name_m]Arrow[/name_m], I really do, though I’m not sure I’m up to using it (yet). I’ve been considering it as middle name to [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] for a long time, but not sure yet…would work the other way around for you – [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]? [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Caius[/name_m] is fantastic though – loving that, and hope you find your interest in it growing as it’s a winner. What about [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Austen[/name_u], [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] (probably too much S with surname S though…), [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Maksim[/name_m] or [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] – those were the first five names to come to mind…?

I’ve got a surname three syllables and beginning with S too (there’re two S’s in it actually), and can I just say how bloody annoying it can be when so many names I like – [name_m]Emrys[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], [name_m]Caius[/name_m] – clash with it! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have that problem? I’ve decided to ignore it for now…I’m not ready to give up my favourites for the sake of flow…what are your thoughts on the ‘clashing’ thing?

[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Alexi[/name_u]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Damian[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Damon[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Eli[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Augustin[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

Yay, good luck! I love [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Caius[/name_m]! [name_m]Caius[/name_m] is a name we are considering for a middle too because it can honor both of our fathers.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]

@[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]- Thank you! I am very excited for this new journey. We lost our first to a MC so I am little worried but still excited and trying to think positive since it has been a year now. I like it as a middle as well but I fear there is a lot of R with [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Arrow[/name_m]. It doesn’t sound bad but there is a a lot of R! I prefer [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Caius[/name_m] to [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] for sure. And it is slowly growing on me I think. I like your suggestion of [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Maksim[/name_m]! You are speaking my language when it comes to our last name! It is brutal. The S ruins everything. And the beginning sound is Shh so names like [name_m]Lucien[/name_m], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] are canceled out. We also have [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] on our list! And I am hesitant to use it because the transition is so rough. The sounds clash, But I am not ready to give [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] up yet lol [name_f]My[/name_f] fiance (soon to be husband) does not see the issue like I do. But I wont remove it just yet since it is not totally unbearable and I love the name [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] a lot.

@[name_f]Judy[/name_f]- From the ones you posted I like [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] (but worry its sound clashes with our last name) and [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Heath[/name_m] is not bad either. :slight_smile:

@Seazuno- Thank you! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you like [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_m]Caius[/name_m]! It is growing on me but I wanted to get some other opinions/options. I love [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] but I feel it is a lot of R sound going on. I like [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] as well. And [name_m]Heath[/name_m].

I have a big soft spot for [name_m]Arrow[/name_m], it was on our list for DS1. I like [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Tate[/name_u], [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u].

I like [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. It has nice flow and I have always like [name_u]Jude[/name_u] in the middle spot. [name_m]Arrow[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] I feel is too wordy. I am a lover of [name_u]Grey[/name_u] for a boy but in this case it seems off. Thanks for the suggestions!