Middle name for Cordelia?

See the results of this poll: Middle name for Cordelia? Last name Ellis

Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Blair : 12 (35%)
  • Blaire : 6 (18%)
  • Scarlett : 8 (24%)
  • Verity: 8 (24%)

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] sounds best imo!

I like [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]! Sounds like a princess! To me the spelling doesn’t make much of a difference though. I like [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] also, but I think this is too “L” heavy sounding with the prominent “L” sound in [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and the first syllable of your last name that is also in last syllable of [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. For these reasons I think [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] has the best flow. (Also I think [name_u]Blair[/name_u] is more elegant than verity)

I voted [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] – beautiful with the best flow of the three. Either spelling of [name_u]Blair/name_u works, but I personally just find the ‘e’ on the end makes it look more complete and more feminine.

I definitely agree with @em.estelle about [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. And, though I think [name_f]Verity[/name_f] is elegant, I do think it’s a little too long to flow as perfectly as a mn for [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]. But short, spunky [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] really does!

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] definitely gets my vote. [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] is also fine but the e seems unnecessary to me. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Verity[/name_f] are nice names but don’t seem to flow as well with [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f].

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]! I like the e spelling with [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] is my favourite. I like [name_u]Blair[/name_u] second, I don’t think [name_f]Verity[/name_f] flows as well with the first and last names.

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]!

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is stunning!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]! I adore [name_f]Verity[/name_f] as well, but I would prefer her as a sister. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] as a combo just a lot of syllables, which isn’t generally my cup of tea. It would be my second choice out of your options, though, since it is shorter in actual length and just feels more slight than [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] looks and sounds unbalanced to me, personally.