Middle name for Elizabeth?

See the results of this poll: Which family middle name would you pick for Elizabeth?

Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Elizabeth Leigh: 3 (9%)
  • Elizabeth Martha: 3 (9%)
  • Elizabeth Joanne: 4 (12%)
  • Elizabeth Ruby: 5 (15%)
  • Elizabeth Amelia: 1 (3%)
  • Elizabeth Anne: 6 (18%)
  • Elizabeth Violet: 8 (24%)
  • Elizabeth Kaye: 3 (9%)
  • Elizabeth Deborah: 0 (0%)
  • Elizabeth Sarah: 0 (0%)

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Sheila[/name],

[name]Elizabeth[/name] is such a lovely name and such a good sister name for [name]Grace[/name]! I think most of the middle names on your list work well so I think I’d decide based on who I wanted to honour most.

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Deborah[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] seem a bit too many syllables to me. I’m not keen on [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Kaye[/name], but I think all the others work well.

I voted for [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Joanne[/name] as I think the flow of this combo is best and I think [name]Joanne[/name] is a lovely name that doesn’t get enough credit. I also voted for [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Martha[/name] just because [name]Martha[/name] is probably my favourite name on your list (love it!) and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Violet[/name] because I like the way the quirky vintage style of [name]Violet[/name] adds a bit of spunk to the elegant [name]Elizabeth[/name].

My next pick would be [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Anne[/name] as I think it has a lovely regal feel and I like that as far as syllables it’s (almost) the reverse of [name]Grace[/name] [name]Patricia[/name].

That leaves [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] both of which I think are lovely too, I just prefer some of the others.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps and good luck!

If I had my own pick…I’d choose [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].
I like [name]Elizabeth[/name] a lot, but [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is awesome!

From your mn’s, I choose [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Joanne[/name].