Middle name for Felix and Max twins to be

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] we’re expecting boy twins [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] and our last name is Montero. Dad to be is worried about initials spelling out MOM or MAM and the boys being made fun of.
I like [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] Montero and [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] or [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] Montero as [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] are both family names. What are your thoughts and suggestions? Thx, we’re stumped. ”:yum:

I love these names! [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] (I prefer this to [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]) make wonderful names for twin boys and I wouldn’t worry for one second about those initials.

I don’t think MOM or MAM initials would create any teasing opportunities. You could theoretically take every precaution to prevent teasing and your kid might still get called shorty or freckles or something, so I wouldn’t worry about something so little like initials.

If it really bothers your husband, could you add another middle name ? Maybe:
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]

I was considering Felix Levi, you can definitely use that. For his brother I’d use Max Owen.

Gorgeous Names!!! I love #grackym’s suggestion of [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m], or [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m], but agree that MAM shouldn’t be too much of a problem and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]/[name_m]Antonio[/name_m] are gorgeous!! All the very best!

Absolutely wonderful choices – [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] are just the right balance of cool and classic, sweet and solid, familiar but not overdone. And they’re great together!

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] would be my choices. Both fantastic combos which feel both down-to-earth and interesting, and all the names have the same kind of feel. MAM or MOM initials wouldn’t worry me at all, but if you’re worried, here are some alternatives in a similar style…

[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]