Middle name for Maddox

My husband and I love the name [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] but cannot think of a good middle name. I would like to incorporate my brothers name [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] somehow but [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] doesn’t sound very fluid. What are some suggestions for a middle name? Also, if you have any other name suggestions that have the same feel as [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] we are open to it!:smiley: Our last name is [name_m]King[/name_m]-[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] sounds fine. It’s a bit long tho with the double last name. My son’s middle name is [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] with a 1-2 syllable hyphenated last name. I think [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m]-[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] sounds very cool!

[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Nathan[/name_m]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Jon[/name_m]/[name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Agreed with @emsky that [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m]-[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] is a great name! And [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] was the first thing that popped into my head as a similar to [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] name. And while [name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] and then the hyphenated last names is a long name, you aren’t often writing/saying the entire name so I think it could work. Other possibilities:

[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] Yoni (I looked up other languages [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] variations, and Yoni is a Hebrew variant, although [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] is also a Hebrew name so I don’t know if Yoni is a more contemporary Hebrew version or what)
[name_m]Maddox[/name_m] [name_m]Nathan[/name_m]