Middle Name for Nolan

Before DH and I found out we were expecting I have always loved the name [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] and had wanted to use it as a middle name. Now I am starting to second guess my decision and I am considering possibly using a family name as a middle name for baby. Was curious what you all thought. What name sounds sounds best to you !?

[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]

My favorite of your list is [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]. It’s so handsome, a perfect blend of modern and classic.

[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] sounds fine, but just fyi, [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] is a character on Once Upon a Time.

I want to love [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Orlando[/name_m], but the repeated -lan- is just too much for me.

Thank you for your feed back. [name_m]David[/name_m] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] are the 2 family names

To be honest [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] flows the best in my opinion. I would just stick with that. Its a strong solid combo.

[name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] seems a tad stuffy to me if it isn’t a family name, but I think it works in the middle spot. [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] has a great flow and is the best of the three combos.