Middle name for Nova, part 2

See the results of this poll: Middle name for Nova, poll

Respondents: 25 (This poll is closed)

• Nova Caterine: 6 (24%)
  • Nova Clementine: 10 (40%)
  • Nova Josephine: 3 (12%)
  • Nova Beatrix: 5 (20%)
  • Nova Scarlett: 1 (4%)

The only one I didn’t like was [name]Nova[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] because of the rhyming No/[name]Jo[/name] sounds. I really like [name]Nova[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]! Especially because it lends itself to the cute pet name [name]Nova[/name] [name]Bea[/name] :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Josephine[/name], but I do agree that it may not work as well with [name]Nova[/name] due to the No/[name]Jo[/name] sounds.

I think [name]Nova[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] is darling! Cute yet strong, fresh and unique but not weird (also easy to pronounce!), it is a really lovely combo in my opinion.

Hmm, I never thought of the No/[name]Jo[/name] sounds, but that’s a really good point.

I think [name]Caterine[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] are still the standouts, mostly because I like [name]Beatrix[/name] enough to save it for a possible future first name…

[name]Nova[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] is my favorite, but since you’re saving [name]Beatrix[/name] for the future, I voted for [name]Nova[/name] [name]Clementine[/name].