Middle name for Phoebe

Hello!

We have decided on [name]Phoebe[/name] for our second baby if she is a girl. At the moment we have this combination: [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] Drinkwater but would really like to hear some more ideas! Big sister is [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Hannah[/name].

Thanks, [name]Val[/name] x

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] is wonderful!

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Diana[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Theresa[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]

Thanks irisrose! [name]Dahlia[/name] is one of my fav names but unfortunately is a bit much with [name]Daisy[/name]… I like [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Delilah[/name] Drinkwater - [name]Delilah[/name] is another of my fav names!

[name]Val[/name] x

Great name! I just love [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] together!
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] is such a cute combination, too…I don’t think it is too much with [name]Daisy[/name], but I can see your reasoning for looking at other options.

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Alice[/name]

Gosh, I like a lot of them on irisrose’s list!

Thankyou gigi22. I really love the [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] combo. I meant that [name]Dahlia[/name] as a first name was too much… But it would be nice to have more than one option!

I like a lot of the names suggested but not as much as [name]Dahlia[/name] and some of them sound a little awkward to say between [name]Phoebe[/name] and our surname to me? - I could just be overthinking though!

So far these would be serious contenders!:
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Delilah[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Iris[/name] Drinkwater

Any other ideas? [name]Val[/name] x

Before I make a full response:
Is this American [name]Dahlia[/name] (daw-lee-a or da-lee-a) or British [name]Dahlia[/name] (day-lee-a)?

Thanks triplicate we say somewhere in the middle of dah-lee-a and dahl-yah sort 2 and a half syllables (the lee squishes into the other 2 syllables) if that makes sense??

[name]Val[/name] x

I was trying to see how the set worked. If this were British [name]Dahlia[/name], it would begin the same as [name]Daisy[/name]. The set works better with American [name]Dahlia[/name].

I really love the Phoebe Dahlia combo. I meant that Dahlia as a first name was too much… But it would be nice to have more than one option!

It was this part that made me think it might be the British way.
I tend to like sets that have one first name similar to the other middle.

I like a lot of the names suggested but not as much as Dahlia and some of them sound a little awkward to say between Phoebe and our surname to me? - I could just be overthinking though!

So far these would be serious contenders!:
Phoebe Dahlia Drinkwater
Phoebe Delilah Drinkwater
Phoebe Iris Drinkwater

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Iris[/name] is a combination of two favorites. Strong and serious yet cute, ultra-feminine while far from feminissima. It’s not the best pair here, because a double Greek name turns [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Hannah[/name] into a lightweight.

I don’t have any suggestions, because I think that [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] is already lovely!!! :smiley: and it goes great with the big sister’s name.