Middle name for Remy?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone,

I’ve been posting on here regularly looking for opinions on my short list and it looks like [name_u]Remy[/name_u] is shaping up to be our favourite at the moment (9 weeks to go!).

Now I’m stuck for middle names!

Our last name is long, three syllables and starts with and ends with T.

This means only 1-2 syllable names really work (to my ear anyway) and it can’t really start with a vowel (otherwise initials would be RAT, ROT, [name_f]RUT[/name_f] etc).

I also think it needs to clearly be a ‘boys’ name seeing as though [name_u]Remy[/name_u] is quite a unisex name.

My first little boy is [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] so both of those names are out.

Any help or ideas? I’m open to anything that you think sounds good or has a nice meaning.

Cheers!

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] - is adorable in my opinion!
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] - seems to work well together

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Nash[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Lawson[/name_m]

I quite like [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m]

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Marius[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] Maximilan

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Miles[/name_m]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Remy[/name_u], it has been in our top 3 for this pregnancy! Our middle name options for any name are [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (I know you can’t use that though) and I also liked [name_u]James[/name_u]. I agree that with a name like [name_u]Remy[/name_u] you may want something more standard/boyish:

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

Good luck!!

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Willard[/name_m] is in my signature! It used to be [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_m]Willard[/name_m] (which I still do like).

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I love [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]!

Both are so cute! I love [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] but the husband would never go for it. [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] might be an option though!

Thank you! [name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] is probably my favourite from those options. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is a great middle name btw! :slight_smile:

This is interesting! It’s not something I would ever consider but both my grandads middle names are [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m] so could be an option if we choose to go down the family name path.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I love this! [name_u]Remy[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] are actually the two names we are considering for first names for this babe, so I absolutely love [name_m]Leo[/name_m]!

It’s just if I go with [name_u]Remy[/name_u] whether I want to keep [name_m]Leo[/name_m] up my sleeve for a future sibling or not. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the combo though!

Thank you!