middle Name for Silas

See the results of this poll: Best sounding middle name?

Respondents: 20 (This poll is closed)

• Silas Harlan : 3 (15%)
  • Silas Orion : 3 (15%)
  • Silas Jude : 10 (50%)
  • Silas Cameron : 3 (15%)
  • Silas Emilio: 1 (5%)

I like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] best. Or [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m].

I quite like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] although it does seem rather soft. [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] is strong and flows well so I voted for this.

I like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] if you want something “tame”, [name_u]Orion[/name_u] if you want something edgier.

I voted for [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Emilio[/name_m]. I am quite in love with [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] and even though the names have a very different feel I think they are beautiful together. I agree with pp that it is a soft name, I find [name_m]Silas[/name_m] to be quiet and strong (though my own [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is loud and strong ”) and [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] is handsome and romantic. A beautiful combo.

I like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Harlan[/name_m], I like the different sounds and the vintage masculine feel

I really like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] with [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] coming in as a close second.