Middle name for Trinity?

Hello Berries!

I’d like to know what middle name you think goes well the first name [name_f]Trinity[/name_f]. I have a selection of preferences:

[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]
[name_f]Justine[/name_f]
[name_f]Jordane[/name_f]
[name_u]Jaylin[/name_u]

I am following a J theme, so any other J name suggestions will be taken into consideration too, ideally ones with either a French flavour.

I guess the real issue here is finding a middle name which flows with the first and last name, which is [name_m]Martin[/name_m]. I’m not sure how many syllables the middle name should ideally be; [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] has 3 syllables and [name_m]Martin[/name_m] has 2, so I can’t create a stairstep pattern such as 1-2-3. I personally love [name_f]Trinity[/name_f]-[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] but it is a bit of a mouthful. I like [name_f]Trinity[/name_f]-[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] too but I don’t think two noun-names is a good choice. And so I still haven’t been able to find a middle name which follows the first name perfectly!

Thank you for all your help and ideas in advance! :smiley:

I like [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] best:)

[name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Josette[/name_f] came to mind

^ I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], that is just stunning!! Otherwise, from OP list, I would opt for [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]. I really like how the -line looks with [name_f]Trinity[/name_f], maybe because it follows with similar spelling.

I adore [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] and [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Justine[/name_f]! [name_f]Trinity[/name_f] [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] came to mind.