Middle name for Vivian

See the results of this poll: Middle name for Vivian

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Vivian Alice : 10 (19%)
  • Vivian Elise : 25 (46%)
  • Vivian Eliza : 6 (11%)
  • Vivian Lucy: 13 (24%)

I think they are all great choices but my favorite is [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

All are great options! My favorite is [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], but you can’t go wrong with any of them.

My favorite is [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] because it puts an updated spin on a vintage revival name, which I enjoy.

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] makes me swoon so I’ve got to pick it.

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] won my vote! I like [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] as well but would prefer the [name_m]French[/name_m] variation [name_f]Lucie[/name_f] in this case.

I can’t choose!
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are all equally my favorite!
Good luck deciding!
*I voted for [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in the poll because it was listed first;)

I love [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]! Flows so nicely and more unexpected than boring, old [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

I think it complements sister [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] best too.

I think all four names are beautiful and you can’t go wrong. I voted for [name_f]Elise[/name_f] because I love the way it sounds with [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], but as a name, I would probably pick [name_f]Eliza[/name_f].

[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is gorgeous, and complements [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] well!

All gorgeous! [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] are my faves, and of the two I’d pick [name_f]Alice[/name_f].