Middle name help

After 8 months, we have finally settled on my favorite name, [name_f]Aria[/name_f]. I need help with middle name ideas and what syllable counts sound the best. Last name is 2 syllables, begins with an L.

Her older brother’s name is [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u], so I’d like the name to sound good with it too. When I named him, I was thinking [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] was more of a cooler trendy sounding name, but I realize now it does sound very old-fashioned, and I know [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is the opposite of old.

Other girl names I like, for inspiration: [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_u]Rainn[/name_u], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f].
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] was our #2 choice, but my husband thinks it sounds terrible as a middle name right after [name_f]Aria[/name_f].

I was thinking for names I like that don’t sound as good together, to add a 2nd middle name. Ex: [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] L____ or [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] L_____. It almost feels like I’m doing too much there, but I love all those names. I am also obsessing about syllable counts and connecting names blending together too much because of double vowels. Help!!!

Oh also, I’m wondering if we should give her a theme, like spring theme, family name, place that’s important to us… The only places important would be the beach or [name_m]Charleston[/name_m].
Important people have not-so-pretty names: [name_f]Myriam[/name_f] (how to make this sound better??)
Also my middle name is [name_f]Megan[/name_f], so I could use that as well but it’s not my favorite

I really like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! (I think the extra De makes the flow better) Such stunning names and a beautiful combo. In general I’m not the biggest fan of double middles, but in this case I do not think it is too much so I wouldn’t worry about that.

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] seems like the winner to me, but if you aren’t sold:
Suggestions for [name_f]Myriam[/name_f] ([name_f]Mary[/name_f] is similar in sound and has close biblical connection too if that is important)
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Marine[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Marcella[/name_f]

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sounds good.

I think [name_f]Myriam[/name_f] is beautiful so I don’t understand your comment about how to make it prettier! [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Myriam[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is lovely.

Also, from your list I think these work:

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Myriam[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Megan[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Myriam[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

I agree with @araminty, [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Myriam[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is gorgeous! It sounds perfect to my ear.