Middle Name Help

Hello All!
First off, my name is [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] and Iā€™m an 18 year old trans boy from [name_u]London[/name_u]. I am currently searching for the perfect middle name and I wanted some opinions :slight_smile:
The favourite at the minute is [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] (due to some family connotations) though my friends also liked the names [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]. I also like the names [name_m]Gavin[/name_m], [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m].
Iā€™m not opposed to having two middle names as my brother has two. [name_f]My[/name_f] last name is two syllables and begins with an R, I hope this narrows down some potential options!
Thanks for all your suggestions!
-[name_m]Brendan[/name_m]

1 Like

Brendan [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] & [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] are lovely!

Brendan [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]Nash[/name_m]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

Brendan [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] sounds awesome to me! That would be my first choice as a name. I also like [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] or [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]Pheonix[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]. [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is such a cool name! [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] and [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] are close seconds. Best of luck to you!

Brendan [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is great! I also like [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] and [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m].

Levi
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

Brendan [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] is amazing, as is [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]!

Brendan [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] is fantastic

I really love [name_m]Brendan[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]!!