• Rose [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
  • Rose [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
  • Rose [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
  • Rose [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
  • Rose [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
  • Rose [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
  • Rose [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]

0 voters

I voted for [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] but also love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

1 Like

Rose [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] are lovely

1 Like

Rose [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]!

I think [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sounds better than [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

Rose [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is actually on my own long list, so I’m a bit biased there. Gorgeous name! :smiley:

Top Three:

1.) [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
2.) [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
3.) [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

Rose [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] are beautiful! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] is so elegant yet accessible, and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] compliments the lovely simplicity of [name_f]Rose[/name_f] perfectly.

Rose [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] were my favorites here. There are names on this list that in general i like a lot more but as combos with first name rose, these are what sounded the best to my ear.

I voted for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but had I been able to vote for three I would’ve voted for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] too!