Middle names for Alexia.

My boyfriend and I aren’t expecting, but do enjoy discussing names and I’m just OBSESSED with them. :slight_smile:

We’ve decided that our first girl will be named [name]Alexia[/name].
Now for the middle names!
I haven’t brought them up to him yet but I have my ideas. :stuck_out_tongue:

A few facts:
1)I’m leaning towards having two middle names, one of which would be either his mom’s name; [name]Elise[/name], or his eldest sibling and only sister’s name; [name]Lynn[/name].

1. He likes the name [name]Taylor[/name], as do I.

2. I’m into numerology so the name number is important to me. So the names that are used are pretty much stuck in that set. But feel free to rearrange the order of the middle names.

3. My boyfriend is obsessed with Germany. (His heritage mostly [name]German[/name] and he’s very patriotic :P)

Andd…that’s the main stuff.

So far I have:
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Berlin[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Elise[/name] [name]Berlin[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Elise[/name] [name]Taylor[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Elise[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Liezel[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Kerensa[/name] [name]Elise[/name]?

[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Nichole[/name]

And yeah. :confused: I’m kinda open to suggestions provided the name number thing checks out well.
Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

are you sold 100% on [name]Alexia[/name]? If so - please disregard the following.

[name]Alexia[/name] is also a medical term for a neurological condition similar to dyslexia. So sad, because it does have a beautiful ring to it…have you considered [name]Alexa[/name] or [name]Alexis[/name] or [name]Alexandra[/name]?

I really like how [name]Alexia[/name] [name]Elise[/name] sounds. I think [name]Alexia[/name] [name]Elise[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] is my favorite of your choices. Does your boyfriend have any [name]German[/name] relatives in his family tree with names you like? That might be another way to honor his heritage.

[name]Alexia[/name] is a very handsome name!! Personally I don’t like [name]Taylor[/name] 'cause its more a masculine name for me… But on the other hand, I really like [name]Elise[/name] and [name]Lynn[/name]

What about the following combinations?
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Summer[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Johanna[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Caitlin[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Alexia[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Lynn[/name]

Yes. We’re 100% on [name]Alexia[/name].
I’ve spoken to many [name]Alexia[/name]'s on their names and they all love it.
Hardly anyone knows of the Medical version. :slight_smile:

Eh, I’m not fond of them. :confused: They sound nice, but not my type or his. I do like the [name]Caitlin[/name] one, but that name is tainted for my sadly.