Middle names for Jacob?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone-

We’re currently deciding on a name for our baby boy (and his twin sister), and we’re in need of your advice. So far we have:

[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Marius[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]

His sister’s name will be [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] with a floral middle name, if that helps at all.

Please let us know which one you like the most–and if you have any other suggestions, please do share with us! We’d really appreciate your help. :slight_smile:

Jacob and [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]/Isabella are lovey together! Your names are all mice but [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Marius[/name_m] is my favourite combo for your son. Another suggestion would be [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m].

Here is the link to her other post. Isabelle or Isabella

Jacob [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] is great!

Jacob [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] also came to mind

My favorites from your list are [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]. I also like [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Marius[/name_m] on paper, but, to me, it doesn’t sound as good as the other three when said out loud.

I like [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]. Both are outstanding combinations! I think [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m] looks and sounds nice too. [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] is one of my faves!

Jacob [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] is lovely!
[name_f]My[/name_f] partner is a [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Alex[/name_u]@nder

Edmund or [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]!

I love [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]!

I like all of the E names and [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]!

Personally I think they’re all lovely choices but I wouldn’t go for [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] because of the [name_u]Twilight[/name_u] reference.

1 Like

Jacob [name_m]Marius[/name_m], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] & [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] are my favourites!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]! It’s familiar but different, very handsome. [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] reminds me of the [name_u]Twilight[/name_u] series (not a great association for me personally) but any of the other [name_m]Ed[/name_m]- names work well, especially [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]. [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is just not a favorite name of mine and for some reason I hear the word “belly” when I say [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]. I’m weird like that. :smiley: So my other vote would go to the unusual [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Marius[/name_m]. Maybe some teasing potential with “marry us” but likely not? It makes me think of [name_u]Les[/name_u] Miserables (good association this time), not sure if that’s where it came from for you.

I also like…
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] - handsome, classic and underused
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] - a bit of a mix between [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] & [name_m]Marius[/name_m] and would twin well with a floral mn on sister
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Roland[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Nelson[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]

Jacob [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] are magnificent!

Jacob [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] are both dashing

I’ll vote for [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m]

As much as I love the combo of [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m], that name along with [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] as one of your girl name options would be the 3 leading roles of [name_u]Twilight[/name_u]. I vote [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]!

1 Like

I have a cousin named [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and his parents are constantly asked if he was named after [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] and [name_m]Edward[/name_m] from [name_u]Twilight[/name_u]. It may not be a big thing for you and your partner personally but that’s what I think of. I do like [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] however.

[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Marius[/name_m] :heart_eyes:, and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] are lovely!