middle names for Paige

We are giving 3 middle names to our first child - [name]Paige[/name]. Please help us with the best combo?

Presumed pronunciations:

mirae = meer-AY
mirelle = meer-[name]EL[/name]
miran = MEER-en 
jalia = ja-[name]LEE[/name]-ah
jalila = ja-[name]LEE[/name]-la
luelle = loo-[name]EL[/name]
  1. [name]Paige[/name] [name]Miran[/name] Jalia Luelle
  2. [name]Paige[/name] [name]Carlen[/name] [name]Jalila[/name] [name]Mirelle[/name]
  3. [name]Paige[/name] Luelle [name]Jalila[/name] [name]Mirae[/name]
  4. [name]Paige[/name] Luelle [name]Jalila[/name] [name]Miran[/name]
  5. [name]Paige[/name] [name]Mirelle[/name] [name]Carlen[/name] [name]Jalila[/name]

Thank you!

I love [name]Paige[/name] Luelle. Its beautiful! Vote on my question please! Its “Opinions on [name]Maybelle[/name]”.

Thanks!

Luelle, definitely, due to all the reasons on your other thread. I vote for either number 3 or number 4. If you use [name]Carlen[/name], you’ve got two modern/trendy/surnamey names ([name]Paige[/name] and [name]Carlen[/name]) paired with two exotic, feminine names ([name]Jalila[/name] and [name]Mirae[/name]), and the stylistic differences are jarring.

The Luelle combos are lovely, though. :slight_smile:

What do u think of [name]Miran[/name] and [name]Mirelle[/name]?

Thanks again for your feedback jill! :). You have a fabulous ear for all this, and I definitely appreciate the nuances of your suggestions on all your posts on nameberry!! Is this a vocation or a hobby for u? [name]Just[/name] curious. Anyway, I was kind of hoping to get other peoples reactions to the name [name]Carlen[/name] in combination with the others, and haven’t seen the trend of people holding back because the proposed name combinations were just too horrible or painful… But I probably should have just made a post specifically about a [name]Carlen[/name] combo to get that question answered… Anyway! I do really appreciate all the feedback on this complicated name! :slight_smile:

I also really do love the Luelle combos, but I’m not as in love with [name]Mirae[/name]. I am preferring [name]Mirelle[/name] over [name]Mireille[/name], and [name]Mireille[/name] over [name]Mirae[/name], but you can’t do Luelle and [name]Mirelle[/name]… :(. I’m not sure I am even pronouncing [name]Miran[/name] correctly! So for another middle to go with Luelle and [name]Jalila[/name], any suggestions? M names are good, but I’m flexible…

[name]Miran[/name]
[name]Mirae[/name]??
Amika
[name]Amali[/name]
[name]Amani[/name]
[name]Amadi[/name]
[name]Amalie[/name]
[name]Milena[/name]
??

[name]Don[/name]'t really know where to go with it as much when the other 2 are Luelle [name]Jalila[/name].

Thanks again!

I think the reason I haven’t replied is that I don’t know how to be helpful in this situation. Your choices are very unique, which is good, but most of them sound foreign to me, and such different styles that I really don’t know where to begin. I will try.

I think Luelle is really adorable, and I like [name]Paige[/name], too. [name]Paige[/name] Luelle sounds great and if it were me that’s how I would start the name, I think.

Of your new choices, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Amelie[/name], and like [name]Milena[/name]. [name]Paige[/name] Luelle [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Jalila[/name], I like that. [name]Paige[/name] Luelle [name]Milena[/name] [name]Jalila[/name], too L heavy. I think that’s the problem, you have a LOT of Ls in your choices. I get a little tongue-twisted when I try to say some of them. I quite like [name]Paige[/name] Luelle [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Jalila[/name], though.

thank u lyndsayjenness for helping! :slight_smile: and I agree about all the L sounds. Thats the reason I wasn’t sure about Luelle at first too. And I love the name [name]Amalie[/name] and it’s variations, but again I am coming back to the L in it! :stuck_out_tongue: not quite sure why I keep going back to L.

What about
[name]Paige[/name] [name]Amani[/name] [name]Jalila[/name] Luelle?
[name]Paige[/name] Luelle [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Jalila[/name]?
[name]Paige[/name] Amika Luelle [name]Jalila[/name]?
[name]Paige[/name] Luelle [name]Jalila[/name] ____ [name]Evans[/name]? I like the sound of [name]Mirae[/name], but the spelling makes it feel invented. also i think this position calls for one syllable more than 2?

I never said people weren’t replying because your names are horrible. On the contrary, I simply thought that because the styles were “all over the place” (unisex/surname/trendy mixed with feminine/exotic/foreign) it made things rather confusing. This was my best guess as to why you weren’t getting more replies, and I didn’t want to see your posts unanswered. I had a difficult time knowing what to suggest, and I was simply guessing I wasn’t alone. :slight_smile:

I wish you the best, and know you’ll end up with the perfect name for your baby.