Middle Names!! Please help!

My [name_f]Sister[/name_f] is due in 9 days with her First children which are Twin Girls! when I was pregnant this sight was really helpful so i have decided post a thread for my sister.

She has decided that the girls first names will be [name_u]Harley[/name_u] and [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] (Har-lee and [name_m]Fin[/name_m]-lay)

Please tell me which middle name combination you prefer :slight_smile:

[name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] and [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_f]Cara[/name_f] ([name_f]Isobel[/name_f] being my sisters and [name_f]Cara[/name_f] being mine)
or
[name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] and [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] ([name_f]Michelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] being the babies grandmother)

I prefer [name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] and [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_f]Cara[/name_f]. [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] is very dated sounding to me and [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] isn’t really fresh anymore either. But I think [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] is the better and more beautiful spelling of a lovely name. And [name_f]Cara[/name_f] is a sweet name as well.

[name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] and [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_f]Cara[/name_f]

The others don’t have the freshness or flow of those options.

I prefer [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] and [name_f]Cara[/name_f] over [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Amanda[/name_f].