middle names...

So forum dwellers, you helped me out with my first two children, and I need your help again. We are joyfully expecting our surprise baby #3 and have opted not to find out if it’s a boy or girl. With much negotiation with my husband we think we’ve whittled our first names down to:

[name]Barnabas[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Jethro[/name]
or
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]

They’re big names, but as we’ve already got a [name]Zebedee[/name] and an [name]Elsbeth[/name] we need something fitting to go with. Now, I’m not a cruel mummy, I’d like to give them shorter simpler middle names and this is what I need ideas for. [name]Jack[/name] would be an obvious fit with [name]Jethro[/name] and possibly [name]Josiah[/name], though I like [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], however we already have a [name]Jack[/name] in the family and don’t wish to replicate. My mother’s name was [name]Margaret[/name] which is also a bit of an old fashioned name, and one she never liked but [name]Meg[/name] is sweet and the meaning of [name]Margaret[/name] is ‘[name]Pearl[/name]’, so although I picture an old lady knitting, I could get over it and appreciate [name]Pearl[/name] for the connection and it being short and kitsch. Any suggestions?? [name]Barnabas[/name] is the sticking point. I’d love [name]Barnaby[/name] but there’s already one in the family with the same surname as us, and [name]Barnabas[/name] doesn’t lend itself to an easy middle name. My husband is [name]Charlie[/name] so [name]Barnabas[/name] [name]Charlie[/name] could work but as he’d probably be [name]Barney[/name] most of the time I don’t think it works amazingly. [name]Plenty[/name] of food for thought, please do let me know what you think!