Middles for Wren

See the results of this poll: Middles for Wren?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Wren Adler : 19 (48%)
  • Wren Orion : 8 (20%)
  • Wren Wilder : 10 (25%)
  • Other suggestion!: 3 (8%)

I think [name_m]Eero[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] needs a brother with a more common middle name like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is. I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Wren[/name_u] but a few ideas

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Gerard[/name_m]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Finnigan[/name_m]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]

Other first name ideas with W.
[name_m]Ward[/name_m]
[name_m]Warren[/name_m] (and [name_m]Eero[/name_m], like the sound together)

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
Daos
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] (Another hit with me)

For a mn for [name_u]Wren[/name_u] I like [name_u]Orion[/name_u] or other ideas

[name_m]Zachariah[/name_m]
[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

But I wonder if you’d like [name_u]Orion[/name_u] as a first? It goes great with your son’s name!

I love [name_u]Wren[/name_u] for a boy! From you list I’d go with [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Adler[/name_m], but personally I would go with something more traditional in keeping with [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].

Some ideas:

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

I also like [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]/[name_m]Augustus[/name_m].

Thanks, guys! I do know [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is very traditional but it is my husband’s name and the reason behind the choice. [name_u]Orion[/name_u] has been on my list since we were naming [name_m]Eero[/name_m] but I have a very picky other half (not that I’m not discerning lol) and it is hard to get him to agree to much, let alone suggest something of his own!

I do like the suggestion of august! My brother, who we lost as a teenager, was [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] so I’ve been toying with using his name somehow but I’ve never been a huge fan of the name or it’s variations.

I’m sure wren for a boy is not everyone’s cup of tea (neither is eero) but [name_m]Eero[/name_m] is named for our favorite architect and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (and [name_u]Ren[/name_u] which is too & stimpy for me) has a lighter architectural association, so there is that. Plus I like that they are both 4 letters and think they flow nicely together. Hopefully as adults they will not presenting themselves with first/middle together often. Ha.

Anyone have an opinion on [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]?? Does that flow?

I think it flows ok, but I can’t see the two together, like imo the styles are so different? I think you hit the nail on the head with [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]. Its strong and just gorgeous!

I agree it is totally a gorgeous combo! It just makes me think I’ve gone in the wrong direction. [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] is not my style at all unfortunately… maybe we’ll have to go back to the drawing board :confused: it’s been like pulling teeth trying to agree on names this time around.

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] :slight_smile:
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] Alder is pretty cool too!

I like the sound and look of [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] a lot! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] made me totally tongue tied. Another option I like is
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]. Also, I like ending with N and then starting with M - so [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Mica[/name_u], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Misha[/name_u], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Mikel[/name_m], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Marlon[/name_m] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Miles[/name_m] all sound nice to me.

@mccharlie [name_m]Ah[/name_m], thanks! I’m a little more encouraged now… [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] is a front runner for me, too :slight_smile:

@heatherelainediamond Thanks! I did have [name_m]Miles[/name_m] on my list but S endings are problematic with our S beginning last name so maybe it would be better in the middle spot! I could see [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Miles[/name_m] working… thanks for the suggestion!