Miles Lawrence

See the results of this poll: MN for Miles

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Miles Lawrence : 24 (83%)
  • Miles Clifton : 2 (7%)
  • Miles Harold: 3 (10%)

I like [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] (I specially loooove [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]).

The sibset is nice aswell, maybe [name_m]Miles[/name_m] and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] sharing initial could be a problem but if you are ok with that, its fine!

I REALLY wanted [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] as the first name but DH just doesn’t love it like I do. And I was hoping to avoid E or M names but it’s not a dealbreaker I suppose.

I think it fits nicely with your girls names.

Names that can go with [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]:

[name_m]Aaron[/name_m]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]

Then of course, there’s [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], but that may be a little too much.

It’s absolutely perfect!

I think [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] sounds like a very fine name. It’s really great with your daughters’ names, too! It’s NICE to have different initials, but it’s really not necessary. I don’t think [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_m]Miles[/name_m] sound too much alike. It’s actually the ENDING that gets confusing when you’re calling kids across the house (you wouldn’t think of it, but it’s true! My three boys all have names that end in N and even though each name has a different initial and the numbers of syllables vary, the wrong kid comes running all the time!).

Great choice [name_f]IMO[/name_f]!

Thanks everyone! We are still trying to decide between [name_m]Harold[/name_m] or [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] in the middle but I think we are set on [name_m]Miles[/name_m] now.

I love both names separately although it does seem L and S heavy. It works okay, just not perfectly, but if you both love it then I say go for it!

My husband thinks so too. We know we want either [name_m]Harold[/name_m] or [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] in the middle and I don’t know if I like the sound of [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m].

So, I added a poll with our 3 MN options. All are honor names.

I dont like any personally because they dont seem to go well with miles but i picked clifton because it goes better with miles than the other two.

I voted for [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m] just cause I’m a huge [name_m]Harold[/name_m] fan. I love the combo. [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] is wonderful too, though. You (and the baby) win either way.

I love [name_m]Harold[/name_m] and [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] both, I really wanted to use one of them as a first name but hubby doesn’t love them like I do! [name_m]Miles[/name_m] is the only name we’ve found that we both love…so far. I still have plenty of time to second guess myself haha.

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] works great! Go for it!!