Miley Rae

What do you think of the name [name]Miley[/name] [name]Rae[/name]?

I love the middle name [name]Rae[/name]. I plan on using it if I have another daughter. I would personally love [name]Miley[/name] if it weren’t for [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name]. It’s awful how one person can ruin a name for you.

Ditto x 100…I wouldn’t use [name]Miley[/name] unless you wanted to brand your daughter as a product of the years 2008-2010.

Yes, the previous two ladies took the words right out of my mouth.
[name]Miley[/name] is such a cute name, and if it wasn’t for that little attention hogging, rude girl, I’d love the name.
Plus, she changed her name [name]Miley[/name] [name]Ray[/name], so you’d practically be giving your daughter the same name as [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name].

[name]Rae[/name] is a name I love and adore, so I definitely suggest using that… Either as a first or middle, just not with [name]Miley[/name].

Well the good news is [name]Miley[/name]'s real name is [name]Destiny[/name] [name]Hope[/name]. I actually like the name [name]Miley[/name] and the name [name]Rae[/name]. Together I definitely think of [name]Miley[/name] and [name]Billy[/name] [name]Ray[/name]. :frowning:

Yuck. I’m sorry but [name]Miley[/name] is horrible. Shes so…trashy and who would want to be named after her. Its like naming your child after [name]Courtney[/name] [name]Love[/name].
[name]Rae[/name] Reminds me of her father [name]Billy[/name] [name]Ray[/name].

[name]Destiny[/name] [name]Hope[/name] was the name given to her by her parents but she had it legally changed to [name]Miley[/name] [name]Ray[/name]

[name]Ive[/name] noticed “[name]Ray[/name]/[name]Rae[/name]” becomign a very popular middle name… just recently I know of two [name]Finley[/name] [name]Ray[/name]/[name]Rae[/name]'s being born.
Its the new “[name]Grace[/name]/[name]Rose[/name]/[name]Elizabeth[/name]” of middle names! :slight_smile:

It sounds great, but there is that little problem of [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] … [name]Rae[/name] is great.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Maren[/name] [name]Rae[/name]?

[name]Destiny[/name] [name]Hope[/name] was the name given to her by her parents but she had it legally changed to [name]Miley[/name] [name]Ray[/name][/quote]

Did she? I don’t usually follow stars but watched some show on her life one night (my youngest is a fan). On the show they said [name]Miley[/name] came from the nn Smiley [name]Miley[/name] her dad gave her.

[name]Destiny[/name] [name]Hope[/name] was the name given to her by her parents but she had it legally changed to [name]Miley[/name] [name]Ray[/name][/quote]

Did she? I don’t usually follow stars but watched some show on her life one night (my youngest is a fan). On the show they said [name]Miley[/name] came from the nn Smiley [name]Miley[/name] her dad gave her.[/quote:1ey2t2zi]

Yeah she legally changed her name to [name]Miley[/name] [name]Ray[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] a while ago. I guess it got a bit confusing for other people when she idk… had to show her ID and it says [name]Destiny[/name] [name]Hope[/name] and the people know her name is [name]Miley[/name]. :wink:

I guess that would make sense. I really like the name [name]Miley[/name] too but I wouldn’t use it now.

Did she? I don’t usually follow stars but watched some show on her life one night (my youngest is a fan). On the show they said [name]Miley[/name] came from the nn Smiley [name]Miley[/name] her dad gave her.[/quote:3tx5dzwz]

Ya, Im not a [name]Miley[/name] follower either, and my daughters are too young to watch, so how I knew that escapes me lol… but I did double check on wikipedia before posting… and the name her parents gave her was [name]Destiny[/name] [name]Hope[/name], and you’re right about the nickname Im just not sure WHY they called her smiley miley if her name was [name]Destiny[/name]… but she got it legally changed to [name]Miley[/name] [name]Ray[/name] ([name]Ray[/name] for her dad…)

Did she? I don’t usually follow stars but watched some show on her life one night (my youngest is a fan). On the show they said [name]Miley[/name] came from the nn Smiley [name]Miley[/name] her dad gave her.[/quote]

Ya, Im not a [name]Miley[/name] follower either, and my daughters are too young to watch, so how I knew that escapes me lol… but I did double check on wikipedia before posting… and the name her parents gave her was [name]Destiny[/name] [name]Hope[/name], and you’re right about the nickname Im just not sure WHY they called her smiley miley if her name was [name]Destiny[/name]… but she got it legally changed to [name]Miley[/name] [name]Ray[/name] ([name]Ray[/name] for her dad…)[/quote]

oh, and the [name]Destiny[/name] [name]Hope[/name] was because her parents said “her destiny was to bring hope to people”

well her nickname was miley, and her dad’s name is billy-ray so it makes a lot of sense.

Her nn wasn’t Smiley [name]Miley[/name], it was just Smiley because she smiled a lot. Then Smiley got shortened to [name]Miley[/name], I don’t know why, maybe because it sounds cute or maybe because that’s how her older siblings pronounced it, but the nn [name]Miley[/name] stuck and that’s what she’s known as now.

My middle name is [name]Rae[/name], im now 20 years old and its only now that its gaining popularity. It flows really well with many first names!