Minerva or Delphinia?

Ahhh tricky!

So [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] is actually a family name it’s the name of my Great Grandmother, it’s also the name of a character within one of my favourite novels ‘noughts & crosses’ and funnily enough the job I absolutely love that I currently do is known as the [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] service. So for me this name has tons of plus points. I like the strength behind [name_f]Minerva[/name_f], the mythological connection to the [name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess of wisdom and intervention along with the meaning of ‘of the mind; intellect’ she just oozes sophistication, elegance and strength. I think [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] is beautiful. However I’m undecided on the nickname [name_f]Minnie[/name_f]. For me I can see that she’s a clunky cool retro choice yet on the other hand there is [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_m]Mouse[/name_m] then there is Also in the UK a sometimes a vagina can be called a [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] as a cutesy term for a child to use. and that feels like the most natural nickname.

[name_f]Delphinia[/name_f] is beautiful, romantic and elegant. Such a gorgeous name that has this majestic, melodic sound. She feels strong with a Greek [name_f]Goddess[/name_f] flair. I think [name_f]Delphinia[/name_f] would be a very striking name that also has the more natural nickname of [name_f]Delphi[/name_f]. Personally I absolutely love [name_f]Delphi[/name_f]! She’s a name that makes my heart swoon. [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] is carefree, spirited with a sweet bohemian flair. For me the nickname is the reason why I am swayed to go with [name_f]Delphinia[/name_f]!

Either way both are gorgeous. [name_m]Just[/name_m] not overly keen on [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] even though funnily enough this is the nickname my Great Grandmother was known as. Maybe would be swayed to go [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] if the nickname was [name_m]Nev[/name_m].