Mini compositions for your combos!

Hey Berries! Give me a combo and I’ll create a short piano composition for you based on the vibes. One combo at a time, please, and feel free to request any specifics such as the tempo, time signature, or key signature! :blush:

1 Like

Like a name combo? How about [name_f]Eileen[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] in 3/4 time signature and 120 bpm tempo.

1 Like

What a cool idea! I’d love to hear whatever you come up with for [name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m]! Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

What !? Okay… my jaw is on the floor. Could I have one for my dear [name_u]Vision[/name_u] [name_f]Beulah[/name_f], please? This is so cool. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Eileen[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] gives me such sunny spring vibes. I hope you like it! :yellow_heart:

sheet music

Eileen Mae (2).pdf (18.1 KB)

recording

2 Likes

Wow! @wishmay that was amazing thank you so much for writting that

1 Like

[name_m]Todd[/name_m] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] gives me adventurer vibes – enchanted forests, the color green, dark wood. I couldn’t resist adding a flute part :blush: I hope you like it! :yellow_heart:

sheet music

Todd Bramble.pdf (23.5 KB)

audio

3 Likes

Oh, that’s just brilliant! Thank you so much!

1 Like

[name_u]Vision[/name_u] [name_f]Beulah[/name_f] feels sparkly and cool. I hope you like it! :yellow_heart:

sheet music

Vision Beulah.pdf (22.1 KB)

audio

2 Likes

What a cool idea!! If you feel inspired, I’d love to see what you’d make with [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]! Thanks for offering this :heart:

1 Like

oh my goodness, these are incredible! i’m so impressed :star_struck: i would love to see what you’d come up with for evangeline ruth please!!

1 Like

i’d love to see audrey isabeau poet! this is such a cool idea, thank you!

1 Like

whoa this is such a cool idea, lupin! if you have time (and it’s not too much to ask) i’d love to see what you do for my name, charlotte kay. thanks in advance!

1 Like

This is such a cool idea lupin! id love to see one for [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_u]Quill[/name_u] please.

1 Like

@Greyblue

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

sheet music

Sarai Matilda.pdf (25.8 KB)

audio

1 Like

if you have the opportunity, i’d love to see aurembiaix cecily terpsichore please !! i’d appreciate some chords and possibly a minor key

2 Likes

Omg, another composer on here!! Could I see Tilia Rumi please? If you want, could you make it 5/4 and/or in a minor key? (no other extra instruments, please. MIDI makes me wanna pull my hair out…)

1 Like

@daisymeadows

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

sheet music

Evangeline Ruth.pdf (25.6 KB)

audio

2 Likes

[name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f]

1 Like

@almondmilk

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] [name_u]Poet[/name_u] :yellow_heart:

sheet music

Audrey Isabeau Poet.pdf (29.6 KB)

audio

could not decide what key this was in… so you get sheet music with lots of accidentals :sweat_smile: