Miranda Kerr’s Fourth Son

What do we think of Miranda Kerr’s naming style/choices? Her four sons are:

Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom

Hart Spiegel (anyone know if he has middles?)

Myles Spiegel (as above)

Pierre Kerr Spiegel

I actually like Pierre the best! Would have popped in a first middle name name before Kerr for the full name but I think Pierre is the most handsome and solid of the four. The others are more L.A. to me (Jessica Alba vibes if that makes sense). Hart is my second fave though I prefer the flow of Myles Spiegel than Hart Spiegel. I’m not keen on Flynn - but I love Christopher & Copeland (and know - which I probably shouldn’t - Christopher is after her teenage boyfriend who died in a motorbike accident). In a way, Kerr would have been a more in keeping choice.

Thoughts?

I don’t know anything about [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] [name_f]Kerr[/name_f], but I think these are all great choices!

I do feel like the [name_m]Pierre[/name_m] has a totally different vibe than [name_f]Flynn[/name_f], [name_m]Hart[/name_m], and [name_m]Myles[/name_m], which feel very cohesive to me. They’re all sort of cool, beachy, and laid-back, modern-feeling yet with established histories. Then [name_m]Pierre[/name_m], while I do like it a lot, is very [name_f]French[/name_f] and unexpected. I also do find Flynn’s name a little long personally, but to each their own!

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Flynn[/name_m], [name_m]Hart[/name_m] & [name_m]Myles[/name_m] together. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though they’re not 100% my style I think they go very well together :blush:

[name_m]Flynn[/name_m] has two middles, one after Miranda’s ex boyfriend and sharing one with [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] whose second middle name is also [name_m]Blanchard[/name_m]. (I do find it a bit too long as well)

[name_m]Pierre[/name_m] is a totally unexpected choice :blush: I don’t dislike it but I just feel like [name_m]Pierre[/name_m] stands out a bit with his siblings as it gives me slightly different vibe to the others. But I guess [name_f]Miranda[/name_f] wanted to follow the one-syllable pattern she established with her older children :white_heart:

Out of them all, [name_m]Hart[/name_m] is my absolute favourite :white_heart::blush: :sparkles:

1 Like

I agree that her top three are more cohesive - Kerr would have been more in sync than Pierre!

Edit - I agree, feel like Flynn could give a nickname to each of his little brothers!

1 Like

[name_m]Pierre[/name_m] feels very different from the rest, which makes me wonder if he was named after someone perhaps. I do agree that a more modern American name would’ve been more in tune with the rest of the boys.

3 Likes

i love them and get extra excited when parent’s pick a “wildcard”, as I think it’s fun and shows that they let the name guide them more than trying to match style.

I am curious what they would pick if they ever had a girl!! Any ideas?