Miriam, Amity, or Eden?

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?

Respondents: 26 (This poll is closed)

• Miriam : 9 (35%)
  • Amity : 10 (38%)
  • Eden: 7 (27%)

Please help, I’ve been stuck for a while on this naming scheme and I’m held up.

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] - traditional, feminine, and lovely. has many cute nickname options also–[name_f]Miri[/name_f], [name_f]Mim[/name_f], [name_f]Mimi[/name_f].
[name_f]Amity[/name_f] - makes me think of the amityville horror. that’s all I hear when I hear this name.
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] - also feminine and lovely, but I like [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] more.

[name_f]Amity[/name_f] is my favourite, followed by [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]. Not a huge fan of [name_u]Eden[/name_u].

#1 [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] - Not my favorite, but it’s very sweet.
#2 [name_u]Eden[/name_u] - Strong and sophisticated.
#3 [name_f]Amity[/name_f] - Not a fan of virtue names in general. The sound is unappealing to me.

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f], by far! An underused, gorgeous classical name. Nicknames include [name_f]Miri[/name_f] and Miria, both adorable. It’s usable on both a little girl and a businesswoman, the two tests of time.

[name_f]Amity[/name_f] calls to mind images of the horror film, and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] I’ve never liked (it’s like naming your kid Paradise…), despite it’s nice sound. Plus, [name_u]Eden[/name_u]'s extremely trendy.

Definitely this, but I like [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] quite a bit!