Mirren

[name_f]My[/name_f] boyfriend offered up this name as another one that he likes (getting him to offer up names he likes is like trying squeeze water from a stone) and I have to say I really like it.

It’s fairly popular here in [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] but I’ve only met two Mirrens: one was a stylist at my hairdressers and another was a girl in one of my college classes. I think it’s sweet and pretty and whilst not really fitting into my style I do really like it!

At the moment we love the idea of using [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] (pronounced Ay-lee) as a middle to honour my boyfriend’s grandma [name_f]Aileen[/name_f] who passed away this year.

So…Mirren [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f]? Thoughts?

2 Likes

I really like [name_u]Mirren[/name_u], it’s somehow soft yet strong and I picture nature and the sea. I think [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] pairs very nicely with it - a lovely combo to honour [name_f]Aileen[/name_f].

1 Like

i really like mirren eilidh!! it’s so pretty. i’ve only met one mirren (i’m in england).

there’s also the cornish version merryn which i really love (it’s my cousin’s name)

1 Like

[name_u]Mirren[/name_u] is so gorgeous! It’s a favourite of mine and I rarely see it mentioned, even on Nameberry. It’s light and airy but with a warm, solid sound too. Very nice and a perfect pairing with [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_u]Mirren[/name_u] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] is rugged and gorgeous

1 Like

[name_u]Mirren[/name_u] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] is a beautiful name

[name_u]Mirren[/name_u] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] sounds beautiful

[name_u]Mirren[/name_u] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] is gorgeous.

How wonderful! [name_u]Mirren[/name_u] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] is lovely. I’ve always loved [name_f]Helen[/name_f] Mirren’s name, so I’m so glad someone is thinking of using it.

1 Like

[name_u]Mirren[/name_u] is a lovely name and hits the sweet spot of being gorgeous but also uncommon, and [name_u]Mirren[/name_u] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] is a winning combination in my mind!

I love [name_u]Mirren[/name_u]! [name_u]Mirren[/name_u] [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] is simply stunning. I’m in [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] (around glasgow area) and only know one [name_u]Mirren[/name_u], and one [name_f]Murron[/name_f].

Very pretty! The flow is slightly off to me, but I don’t think it’s a huge deal. I love [name_u]Mirren[/name_u]!

mirren eilidh is absolutely gorgeous! i love it !!

i’ve met a few mirrens (i’m in scotland too) but i wouldn’t call it popular

I like it. It’s memorable. I do however prefer the look and sound of [name_f]Maren[/name_f].