Miss Amelia Lucy is here!

I couldn’t be happier to announce the arrival of our newest miracle, [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Hilton[/name] (nn possibilities include [name]Millie[/name], [name]Lulu[/name], and [name]Millie[/name] [name]Lu[/name]). Although we considered several names, [name]Amelia[/name] is just too beautiful a name to pass up (in my humble opinion!) and allowed us to use the nickname we loved best, [name]Millie[/name]. Also, it was in part agreed upon by her sweet birth mother. [name]Lucy[/name] is my great-grandmother’s name, [name]Lucia[/name] is my grandmother’s name, and [name]Lou[/name] is my mother’s middle name. We chose to use [name]Lucy[/name] for her mn in honor of these women in our family. [name]Amelia[/name] is welcomed and adored by big brother [name]Carter[/name] [name]Jesse[/name] (4 years, named after he and [name]Amelia[/name]'s birth mother, [name]Jesse[/name]) and big sister [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (15 months). Our angel was born on Thanksgiving [name]Day[/name], [name]November[/name] 25th, 2010 at 1:46 pm weighing 8 lbs 11 oz and measuring just about 19 inches long. She was placed lovingly in my arms by her birth family on [name]November[/name] 27th. Our thoughts and prayers are with her courageous birth mother every day! We are so thankful for adoption!?

Oh, my heartfelt congrats on your new addition, [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]. What a great name! [name]Even[/name] the nn [name]Millie[/name] [name]Lu[/name] brought a smile to my face! [name]How[/name] perfect to be born on Thanksgiving too! Best wishes to you and your family!

Congrats on Miss [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] - it’s a beautiful name, and I love that it has so much significance to you with the [name]Lucy[/name] connections! [name]Carter[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], and [name]Millie[/name] are perfect together!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS [name]Love[/name] [name]Carter[/name]'s “Adoption” T-shirt - that’s adorable!

Warmest congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl, [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]. I am so happy for you all and you look like the most beautiful family, it’s a gorgeous photo.

Your baby girl is so blessed to have found such a loving family, thank you so much for sharing your journey and joy with us.

rollo

xox :slight_smile:

So happy to hear of the birth of [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]! What a beautiful story behind her name! :smiley:

Congrats to your family. [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is a beautiful name.

Prayers to her amazing birth mother too. :slight_smile:

Congratulations, and what a perfect name! :smiley:

Oh, yay, you used your favorite! Congrats, she’s beautiful. xx

Congrats! [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is a gorgeous name and you have a beautiful family.