MN for Knox

My maiden name is [name]Knox[/name] and I have wanted to use it for years. Once [name]Angelina[/name] named her twin [name]Knox[/name] I was very annoyed and crossed the name off of my list. After considering other family names like [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] I have come back to [name]Knox[/name]. I just like it and would love the personal connection it has to me as I love my last name and would like to hold on to it through a baby :slight_smile:

I know it clashes with my one syllable last name “White”- but the connection is too strong to let that stand in my way. Plus my brother’s name is [name]Luke[/name] [name]Knox[/name] and I have always felt it flowed well enough.

So what is a goo MN for my future Knoxie? :slight_smile:

I would do something long to combat the short names:

[name]Knox[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Knox[/name] [name]Damian[/name]
[name]Knox[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Knox[/name] [name]Christian[/name]
[name]Knox[/name] [name]Zachary[/name]

I agree with [name]Parker[/name], use a long middle name 3-4 syllables to help give some more length to the name. What about your DH’s name, it might work here as well?

[name]Knox[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Knox[/name] [name]Josiah[/name]
Know [name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Knox[/name] [name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Knox[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Knox[/name] [name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Knox[/name] [name]Anderson[/name]

Thanks [name]Lori[/name]! :slight_smile: I really do love positive feedback when there’s a name I love and I’m dying to have others love it too haha!