Mn suggestions for Cosmo based on my user card!

i’m stuck on this name! but i think it needs to be paired with something prettier, maybe a word name like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] or [name_u]Cloud[/name_u]? something with clear imagery! thanks :white_heart:

I think it needs a very girly mn. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is nice. I also like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] or [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] is unisex to me.

I’d prefer to see a long middle like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] or [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f].

1 Like

oops, should’ve probably made it clear that i like [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] for any gender ! i just tend to gravitate towards the more angelic names with strong imagery, and those are usually considered feminine, as in the case of [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]. but i would use [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and other “feminine“ names for a boy! would also use [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] for a girl. doesn’t matter to me, as long as there’s a balance of femininity and masculinity / versatility in the full name!