MN

See the results of this poll: Which sounds better?

Respondents: 19 (This poll is closed)

• Eloise Marigold: 2 (11%)
  • Fiona Marigold: 17 (89%)

I voted for [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name]. [name]Fiona[/name] is a more mainstream name than [name]Eloise[/name], so I think it’s better to balance [name]Fiona[/name] with something more whimsical and [name]Eloise[/name] with something more established. Plus I think [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] flows much better.

Have I mentioned that I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] for twins? [name]Lovely[/name] names separately, and absolutely wonderful together! :smiley:

thank you! I only picked the names a few days ago, but I feel this sense of connection with them already-- like they’ve been part of our family for ages!

I love flower names, and I think [name]Marigold[/name] is such a fun choice! I actually prefer the flow of [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name], so I voted for that … but it was a wrench, because [name]Eloise[/name] is my favourite name of the two. Oh, but you’re having twins - will they be [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]?

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

Thanks auburn

I think [name]Fiona[/name] is the winner here! [name]Eloise[/name]'s mn will most likely be [name]Violet[/name].

I voted, but if I got to vote this way, I would:

[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Linnea[/name]!

I love it!

Blessings,

[name]Bella[/name] <3

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] - my favorites, [name]Theresa[/name]! Absolute perfection, especially with [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Iris[/name].

[name]Lauren[/name]

Yeah [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] doesn’t flow well for some reason I can’t put my finger on. I like [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

I’ve told you this a million times by now but you have such wonderfully named children!

I adore [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. These are such perfect names! I’d love to use [name]Marigold[/name] as well.

I love [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name]! All of your girls are/will be so lucky to have such amazing names :slight_smile:

Crunchymama, I see you picked Elosie for your second twin. I love [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] together. You mentioned that we seem to have the same taste in names. I would agree. [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] are names I adore. If we have a third and it is a girl, she will most likely be a [name]Fiona[/name]. You asked how many children I have. I have two:

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Ryder[/name] & [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

I saw that you were considering [name]Ruth[/name] if you choose a non-flower name. I have to say that I love [name]Ruth[/name] with a ultra girly feminie name like [name]Scarlett[/name] or [name]Fiona[/name]. It seems to ground the name a bit. If you go the flower route, I think [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Violet[/name] are adorable. I also like [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]. Best of luck!

I like [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] but I really like [name]Marigold[/name] as a first name too :wink:

I like [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] but I really like [name]Marigold[/name] as a first name too :wink:

Oops, sorry to be so delayed here! I had to update myself though on where you were at for your daughters’ names. Are you for sure using [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Violet[/name]? [name]Lovely[/name] choices, as usual!! :slight_smile: So glad you found others you love.