Month/Day Names---WDYT?

So, I saw [name]September[/name] in the “names being viewed right now” box, and somehow I fell in love with it. That prompted me to click on [name]October[/name], [name]November[/name], and [name]December[/name] as well. And that got me thinking of [name]Saturday[/name], [name]Sunday[/name], etc. I know it’s not a totally new thing at all, but I never like them until now. But what do you guys think of these month/day names for girls? Are they a bit too much, or too trendy? Or are they unique in all the right places? Also, can you guys think of some nicknames that are more “everyday” for these unusual names?
Mine:

[name]January[/name]-We already have [name]January[/name] [name]Jones[/name], so this one might become more well known. I love [name]Jane[/name], [name]Janie[/name], [name]Junie[/name]/[name]June[/name] (but those might be too cliche or weird to go with [name]January[/name]) [name]Nuri[/name], [name]Annie[/name] as nicknames.
February-Eh. I’m not too keen on this one. It seems a little TOO out there, plus it doesn’t have very many appealing nicknames. I can think of: Ferry/[name]Farry[/name], Bru, (Sounds like Brew, so not that great.) [name]Ebbie[/name] ([name]Kinda[/name] weird) [name]Bree[/name], [name]Rory[/name] (a bit of a stretch)
[name]March[/name]-Again, eh. Not a favorite. I definitely can’t think of any nicknames for this one, but it’s not very feminine or appealing to begin with.
[name]April[/name]-Pretty, but outdated. I don’t know of any nicknames for this one either.
[name]May[/name]-One of my favorite of these names. No nicknames, but [name]May[/name] is short enough that it doesn’t need one. Maybe [name]Polly[/name] or [name]Molly[/name], if there’s more than one in a family.
[name]June[/name]-Definitely my favorite. [name]Junie[/name] is the only nickname, but [name]June[/name] by itself is just so sweet and cute.
[name]July[/name]-I don’t like the harsh -LIE sound, and it might get mistaken for [name]Julie[/name] 99% of the time. [name]Jules[/name] is an okay nickname, but I just wouldn’t use [name]July[/name] as a name in the first place.
[name]August[/name]-I like this for a boy, but I can see it on a girl too. [name]Gussie[/name] is so sweet! That’s the only girl nickname I can think of for now. [name]Gus[/name] for a boy is wonderful.
[name]September[/name]-Another one that I think would work. Nicknames include [name]Emme[/name]/[name]Emmy[/name], [name]Ettie[/name], Sebi, Pemmie, Settie, [name]Bree[/name]
[name]October[/name]-This one is less feminine some how. It sounds more tomboyish, in my opinion. I like the nicknames [name]Tobi[/name], (I know it’s not traditionally a girl’s nickname, but I think it would be cute.) Octie, and [name]Bree[/name].
[name]November[/name]-I like this one quite a bit, though not as much as [name]September[/name]. Nicknames like [name]Emme[/name]/[name]Emmy[/name], [name]Nova[/name]/Novi, Vemmie, [name]Bree[/name], [name]Ember[/name], Emby, and Nommie would work.
[name]December[/name]-Like [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] said, this one seems a little frosty for a little girl. But I like the nicknames. [name]Demi[/name], [name]Emme[/name]/[name]Emmy[/name], [name]Ember[/name], Emby, [name]Dessie[/name], [name]Dixie[/name] (too far of a stretch?), and [name]Bree[/name].

[name]Monday[/name]-It has a distinct indie feel to it, and I really like that, but the fact that everybody complains about Mondays puts me off. Still, it has some cute nicknames. Moni, ([name]MOE[/name]-nee) [name]Mona[/name], [name]Maddie[/name], (a stretch?) Mottie/Moddie, [name]May[/name].
[name]Tuesday[/name]-I actually know a girl named [name]Tuesday[/name], and she doesn’t have a nickname. Still, I think it could have one. [name]Tess[/name], [name]Tessie[/name], Tusie, (like [name]Suzie[/name] with a T) [name]Teddie[/name].
[name]Wednesday[/name]-This one would be difficult for a child under 2nd grade to spell, but it has nickname possibilities. I just don’t like the slightly awkward look of the name. [name]Wendy[/name], Endie, [name]Dessie[/name], [name]Wynn[/name], [name]Winnie[/name], [name]Edna[/name] (a stretch?).
Thursday-This one isn’t feminine at all to my ears, but not quite masculine either. It’s just…a word. [name]Tess[/name] would be a stretch as a nickname.
Friday-It’s such a happy sounding name, with cheerful connotations. [name]Fay[/name] is a nice nickname, but I can’t think of any others. I don’t really like the FRY sound at the beginning either.
[name]Saturday[/name]-Any name with both SAT and TURD in it is bound to get teasing, but the nickname [name]Addie[/name] almost makes up for it. Not completely though.
[name]Sunday[/name]-My favorite of this category. So bright and happy, with religious connotations as well. Nicknames include [name]Sunny[/name], Sudi, and Suni (SOO-nee). The only drawback is that some people pronounce it with a certain accent that makes it sound like [name]Sun[/name]-dee, and I don’t like how it becomes undie with an S.

So, what do you think? Also, what do you think of [name]Spring[/name] as a name? [name]Autumn[/name] and [name]Summer[/name] have been used for a while now, and [name]Winter[/name] is starting to rise. But what about [name]Spring[/name]? That’s one I haven’t heard very much yet but I really kinda like it.

Thanks,

[name]TARA[/name] <3

[name]June[/name] is my favorite of the month names, but I’m also intrigued by [name]September[/name] and [name]January[/name]. And I think [name]July[/name] could be cute too.

But I love [name]Tuesday[/name] and [name]Sunday[/name]! I wish I were brave enough to use those names, lol. They’re adorable and interesting without being too ridiculous, in my opinion.

I don’t really like [name]Spring[/name]…it actually makes me think of springs (like, the device) rather than the season. I love [name]Autumn[/name], and [name]Summer[/name] is okay (a little too cutesy for me) but I’m not a big fan of [name]Winter[/name]. At least, not as a first name. I don’t know why.

[name]June[/name] is our top girls name and I think it may become a little more popular. It is starting to come back as a middle name. My question is, is it weird to name your kid after the month they are born in. I love [name]June[/name] but what if she is born in [name]June[/name]. Is that too weird? or will we just get made fun of for naming her after her birthday so we don’t forget it? lol

[name]August[/name]'s nn could be Aug or Auggie.

I have a soft spot for month and day names!! When [name]Nicole[/name] Kidman and [name]Keith[/name] [name]Urban[/name] named their daughter [name]Sunday[/name] [name]Rose[/name], I nearly cried with joy. It’s such a gorgeous name. My boyfriend and I really like [name]June[/name], [name]August[/name], [name]September[/name], [name]December[/name], and [name]January[/name]. He doesn’t like day names, but I think [name]Monday[/name], [name]Tuesday[/name], and [name]Sunday[/name] are so lovely. I like [name]October[/name] and [name]August[/name] for boys, but they could work for a tough-and-tumble little girls, too.

I adore these kinds of names. I love [name]May[/name] and [name]June[/name] the best, [name]June[/name] maybe more because it has a nickname. I think [name]March[/name] could be cool on a boy, although it sounds a bit military. [name]Monday[/name] is interesting, although it does have bad connotations. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Tuesday[/name]! I know a woman named that and I think it’s so unique and fun. [name]Sunday[/name] is also adorable, although the celebrity connotation turns me off.

I’ve always had a soft spot for [name]Wednesday[/name], for no reason other than [name]Wednesday[/name] Addams from The Addams Family.

I really like [name]Sunday[/name], [name]June[/name], and [name]August[/name], too. I actually know a lady (kind of) with a son named [name]August[/name]. I’m a [name]June[/name] baby, so I might be a little bit biased. I actually like [name]January[/name] too, but mostly because of [name]January[/name] [name]Jones[/name].

One of the orphans in [name]Annie[/name] is named [name]July[/name]. [name]Just[/name] thought I’d throw that out there.