Months for names?

[name]How[/name] do you feel about names that are also months like

[name]April[/name]
[name]May[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]November[/name]

I think that a lot of months make great names! My favorites are [name]May[/name], [name]June[/name], and [name]August[/name], and I think some unexpected month-names, like [name]January[/name], make pretty cool names, too.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

It depends. My name is [name]April[/name], and I HATED it when I was younger. If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me if my middle name was [name]May[/name], if my birthday was in [name]April[/name], or told me that [name]April[/name] showers bring [name]May[/name] flowers, I would never have to work another day in my life. Now that I’m older though, I like my name a lot better. So my advice is think of all the ways the child could be teased for the month name, and if it doesn’t bother you, or if you think it won’t bother the child, then go for it, because most months are pretty names.

I’d think [name]November[/name] was a boy. If I think about it, [name]January[/name] through [name]July[/name] are female and [name]August[/name] through [name]December[/name] male. Interesting!