Moodboard/photodump aesthetic thread!

share the names you love and photos/moodboards that you feel summarize their aesthetic/what you love about them! :sunny:

here’s mine for robert montgomery “bobby” & kaye elizabeth :two_hearts:

robert montgomery:

kaye elizabeth:

30 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love your moodboards!

I did [name_f]Tess[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f], the name of one of my characters!

17 Likes

Ooh, I love your mood board for [name_u]Kaye[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] especially :heart_eyes:

Also never mind me, bookmarking this to remind myself to come back to this. (I’ve missed these threads too!)

1 Like

Also bookmarked this! I love both your moodboards and the old hollywood energy of your names

1 Like

These are gorgeous!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the vibe!! So very you and fitting of the names :slight_smile:

I’ve only got one, but here’s [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] :slight_smile: (my character’s name, but you know)

15 Likes

Everyone has such beautiful moodboards! These take me forever, so I’m just doing one right now. Here’s my beloved [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u]

20 Likes

[name_u]Haley[/name_u], I just have to say, you have singlehandedly made me fall all over [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] & [name_u]Kaye[/name_u]. You have dusted them off and shined them up so nicely that now I really want to see them used for little kids today! :heart_eyes:

And, I have to add, [name_u]Rhett[/name_u] + [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] + [name_u]Kaye[/name_u] would make such a darling sibset!

7 Likes

Oh, I love this! I never saw one of these before :two_hearts:
You’ve made me adore [name_u]Rhett[/name_u], [name_u]Bobby[/name_u], and [name_u]Kaye[/name_u], [name_u]Haley[/name_u]! They are so beautiful. You’ve done the same @may.rose with [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] :two_hearts:

here’s two for my favorite (recent) pairing of sisters - [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Cella[/name_f] - the hype I give them are from this imagery :heart:

12 Likes

All the moodboards are so beautiful! I adore the vintage feel of [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] & [name_u]Kaye[/name_u]! :two_hearts:

Here’s a moodboard I made for my favorite name combo, [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] Biatrix [name_u]Angel[/name_u] :smiling_face:

14 Likes

These are so cool! I love yours for [name_u]Kaye[/name_u], in particular. :face_holding_back_tears: That is gorgeous and warm.

Here’s what I’ve just made for one of my lovies:

I love this app! It’s called “Shuffles.”

13 Likes

Came back to share my moodboard for my current favorite: E l i s a • M a g d a l e n a :tulip::womans_hat:

14 Likes

[name_u]Esmé[/name_u] [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f] :sunflower:

12 Likes

I know what I’m downloading… just beautiful work!!

2 Likes

16 Likes

Everyone’s moodboards are lovely! Making some at the moment but feeling slightly uninspired… does anyone have a good go-to place for images?

1 Like

Pinterest!

1 Like

Mine too, but I’ve been making them so long I’m beginning to feel I’ve finished Pinterest! I’m sure that’s not physically possible though.
@elanorelle Your collage is beautiful; I’m in love withh the clean, simple layout - would you mind sharing the app you use? No worries if not!

2 Likes

Aaw, thank you!! 🩷

Not at all! I have been using Canva for years for things like this. I don’t pay for premium, but I’ve been perfectly satisfied with the features of just the basic free version. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have made plenty of 'em! Here are a few:

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

[name_f]Meara[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

The two below are my favourites :smile:

[name_f]Elettra[/name_f] [name_f]Lune[/name_f]

[name_f]Cyra[/name_f] [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u]

8 Likes