Moodboard/photodump aesthetic thread!

Thank you [name_f]Bee[/name_f]! Your [name_m]Odie[/name_m] [name_m]Lee[/name_m] is precious - such a lovely life

1 Like

Oh, I forgot about this thread!
Here’s Rosemary Jane :strawberry::rabbit2:

8 Likes

mismatched but it comes together :ringer_planet::tent::ram::evergreen_tree:

[name_m]Hollis[/name_m]
5 Likes

Bringing this thread back! I’ve been at home sick today so I worked on some moodboards for combos in my UC- so happy with how they turned out!

[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Miel[/name_f]

[name_f]Marga[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] (this sweet girl turned out so perfectly <3

[name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] "Cate"

8 Likes

Such a bummer that you’ve been sick, but those moodboards are stunning!!

1 Like
Summary

Aww, thanks darling!

1 Like

I’m at home sick too - just got inspired, maybe I’ll make moodboards today?

1 Like
Summary

[name_f]Share[/name_f] them if you do, I’d love to see! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you feel better soon!

1 Like

Here’s one for my sweet [name_m]Jesse[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] :ear_of_rice:

7 Likes

All of my newest ones:

[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] "Ivy"

Octavia Ivy_20240509_225822_0000

[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] "Belle"

Gabrielle Belle_20240510_203158_0000

[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] "Tammy"

Tamsin _Tammy__20240512_203750_0000

[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] "Tessa"

Theodosia _Tessa__20240513_211018_0000

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] "Theo"

Theodora Theo_20240513_213535_0000

4 Likes

A board for my new love, Van Patrick.

6 Likes

[name_m]Ike[/name_m] !!

10 Likes

And [name_m]Corwin[/name_m] too :face_with_peeking_eye:

his is a bit moody because while it is 80° and sunny outside I’m in bed with all the lights off haha

8 Likes

[name_f]Clemence[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] ‘Clem’

7 Likes

@leafsgirl44 aaah [name_f]Haley[/name_f], thank you so much for creating this thread :heart_eyes: I can’t believe I only just discovered it!!

And you, Berries are all so talented!! I am a very visual person so I’ll be a very frequent visitor here. So many mood-boards took my breath away and made me fall in love with many names I wouldn’t have considered otherwise :cherry_blossom: 🫶🏻 thank you for the inspiration

5 Likes

@lateaugust I will never get tired of the shuffles boards, these are beautiful and I adore the style! Keep sharing!

1 Like

🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 thank you so much for enabling me;)

2 Likes

I enjoy a lot of ‘Louise/Louisa + an extravagant middle name’ combos but this one was suggested to me a year or two ago as a sister to [name_m]Percy[/name_m] [name_f]Marlowe[/name_f].

[name_f]Louise[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] is kicky and a bit retro. She is either the feisty little sister or the [name_f]Junie[/name_f] B. [name_m]Jones[/name_m] main character but definitely couldn’t have a moodboard without a lot of green :four_leaf_clover::bug:

10 Likes

the vibe is completely different from where we’re at in the year, but here’s an experimental board for Ruth; who i’ve always pictured as a clunky older jewish lady from brooklyn lol

11 Likes