Moodboards from Lucy

Hi, I wanted to try this idea I’ve seen where you make moodboards for combos you find here that inspire you. It sounded fun.

(If you see your names posted as moodboards here and don’t want me to do this in the future, message me to tell me that. I’ll remember not to use your names.)

I’ll start off with @love.endures’s Paloma Sunrise…
I saw this name with lots of pinks, oranges, feathers, and flowers.

8 Likes

What a beautiful mood board! Absolutely gorgeous :hibiscus::dove:

1 Like

@mellona’s [name_f]Idalia[/name_f] [name_f]Millaray[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f]

2 Likes

What a creative and kind idea! :slightly_smiling_face: And oh my goodness gracious, you have captured her essence perfectly!! :face_holding_back_tears: I did not expect to receive such an honor! You have truly made my day all the brighter! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for this lovely gift, and for dedicating your time to making this gorgeous moodboard for my [name_f]Idalia[/name_f]! :yellow_heart: [name_f]May[/name_f] I save the moodboard? I absolutely adore it! Thank you once again for your thoughtfulness, and I am so touched that her name has inspired you! :blush: I wish you a day full of sunshine! :sunny:

1 Like

Go ahead and save it if you want to. I’m glad you like it :smile:

1 Like

@rosemary.luella99’s [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

3 Likes

thank you, this is so pretty!!

1 Like

And for @OctaviaMay, who inspired me to do this in the first place, I did [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m].

1 Like

Aw, I’m so glad [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]! Your mood boards are adorable, and I love how you’ve done [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m]! It’s so playful and the tone of blue is perfect!

1 Like

@solara’s [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_m]Swan[/name_m]

2 Likes

@BronwynParry1’s [name_f]Meredith[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

2 Likes

@seawillow’s [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_m]Blessing[/name_m]

3 Likes

@marigold.solstice’s [name_f]Maud[/name_f] [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]

3 Likes

@rosefairiie’s [name_m]Rory[/name_m] [name_m]Sinclair[/name_m]

2 Likes

This is beautiful! I’m in love, tsym Lucy!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Insolitus’s [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_m]Sol[/name_m]

2 Likes

These are so beautiful!! Could you please do [name_f]Romy[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]?

I’m glad you like them!

However, this isn’t really a place where you can request them. It’s more like I find names/name combos that inspire me and make a moodboard and surprise the owner of the combo with one.

I’ll take a look at your names soon though, and if I find anything that inspires me I’ll make a moodboard for you!

Oh sry!!! [name_f]My[/name_f] bad!!!

@I.have.no.idea’s [name_m]Elliott[/name_m] [name_f]June[/name_f]
(I pictured this name as half academia, half nature.)

1 Like