Moodboards

hi!
idk if this is the right category for this but…
i did a topic like this on the lounge but im not longer on it lol and i wanted to start doing some moodboards again before i start classes! i’ll probably do only the ones that inspire me the most, hope you understand :cupid:

you can request one for your acc, anything you want. and it’ll help if you tell me the color you want me to base the moodboard on, but if not that’s okay too:)

some i did for you 💓

7 Likes

these are so lovely! :two_hearts:

can i have one for molly jasper, please?

1 Like

@new.romantic thank you :two_hearts: here you go, hope you like it!

3 Likes

I still absolutely love the one you did for my Eliot Cosmo! Would you be willing to do another for me? I’d love to see Fern Louisa :smiling_face:

@may.rose im so glad you do! it’s one of my favs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
hope you like this one as well :green_heart:

4 Likes

oh, thank you for doing this!! I absolutely love the one you did for me last time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it was [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Forest[/name_u], I believe!!

I’d love another one, if you have the time! you can choose any from my UC if that’s easier, or you can make one based on my account (not sure if that’s possible?:sweat_smile:)

if you’d rather I give you a specific combo, please let me know! and if none of my combos inspire you, that’s okay too!! I still look forward to looking through the ones you make either way :heart:

(ps I thought it might be easier if you just went with whichever color felt more right to you, but let me know if you’d rather I choose one!)

1 Like

Ooh, my account, please!! :heart: But if a combo is easier, Josephine Ella Evening or Alexander Nikolai!

1 Like

oh this is perfect! the combo didn’t fit aesthetic-wise in my head until you made this!!

1 Like

I recognize that top one! [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is still such a favorite little combo. :blossom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Could I have one for her sister-name, [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], please? :strawberry: Or… perhaps one based on my UC? Oh, I can’t choose! Lol!

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I have one for my account please? Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

oh these are stunning!!

could I have one for julia renee or gene richard?!

thank you so much!

1 Like

omg these are beautiful!!! [name_f]May[/name_f] I have one for [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f]?

1 Like

I really love your moodboards! Could you do [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and/or [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]?

1 Like

Ooh! These are beautiful!

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d love to see one for my [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u], please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

these are absolutely stunning!!

if you get a chance, i would love to see one for blair liliosa!! thank you so much

1 Like

@new.romantic so so glad you liked it :heart:

@regionlatbest yes it was bellamy forest! one of my favs i made :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re always so sweet ash, thank you :orange_heart: i made two bc i couldn’t choose hehe

@snowmaiden here you go!

hope you like them :heart:

5 Likes

Oh, that is so sweet. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you tons xxx

1 Like

Thank you for doing this, these are beautiful!! If you feel like it, I would love to see [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] or [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] :))

1 Like

these look so good! if you are still doing them, can i have one for hawthorne rhys or mollie katherine?

1 Like

@clair.de.lune hope you like them :two_hearts:

2 Likes