More DeAngelo combos

Ok this is probably a last minute hormonal wobble but i just want to make sure ive covered everything

Im looking for one more middle to go with [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m]. At the moment its a tie between [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].
[name_f]Do[/name_f] any of these names sound better to you? [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to suggest your own names, we’ve got until april 18th to make a decision!

[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Braden[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Nate[/name_m]

I think I would be able to make a better decision if I knew how many syllables are in your surname.
Without knowing, my favorites are [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m], [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], and also [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]. The [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] is my last choice, unless your last name starts with a vowel, because when you say the full name, a b ending before the last name could disrupt the flow.

Surname is [name_u]Taylor[/name_u]

[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] [name_m]DeAngelo[/name_m] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] T@yl0r flows best and is easiest to pronounce, and it is handsome. :slight_smile: