Moriah Sparrow

What do you think of the combo [name]Moriah[/name] [name]Sparrow[/name]? Which do you like better, [name]Moriah[/name] [name]Sparrow[/name] or [name]Zipporah[/name] [name]Jessi[/name]?

[name]Moriah[/name] [name]Sparrow[/name] - this will get miss-spelt as [name]Mariah[/name] a lot (which I do like, but reminds me of the apparently bratty [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Carey[/name], and also pariah). I dislike [name]Sparrow[/name] … I think there are less out-there bird names which you could use, and even if it is your style it seems somewhat masculine ([name]Jack[/name] [name]Sparrow[/name]). [name]How[/name] about [name]Alouette[/name]? It is French for lark, and just beautiful.
[name]Zipporah[/name] [name]Jessi[/name] - [name]Jessie[/name] is a lovely Scottish name (I prefer that spelling). Also, Zeporah is one of my very favourite names.

My vote would have to be for Zeporah [name]Jessie[/name], then! Good luck!

I like [name]Zipporah[/name] [name]Jessi[/name]. :slight_smile: Very cute!

Not a big fan of [name]Moriah[/name] [name]Sparrow[/name], though. The first thing that popped into my head when I read the title was “[name]Sparrow[/name]?..as in [name]Jack[/name]?”

[name]Moriah[/name] [name]Sparrow[/name] sounds rather gothic. I like it.

– [name]Nephele[/name]

Seeing this name makes me want to name this my child [name]Moriah[/name] [name]Sparrow[/name]. I dont want to put the burden on you but you planted an obession about the name sparrow I think [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Sparrow[/name] is the cutest name . I [name]LOVE[/name] YOU!!! XOXO